What is the default login for Cisco router?
Most routers and switches by Cisco have default passwords of admin or cisco, and default IP addresses of 192.168. 1.1 or 192.168. 1.254. However, some differ as shown in the table below.
Where is the password on a Cisco modem?
Cisco 3825 change password 0.1 in your Internet browser. Log in with the following information: Username: cusadmin. Password: You can find this password printed on the white sticker on your Shaw Wireless Modem (Cisco), referred to as the S/N (usually a 9-digit number starting with 2xxxxxxxx).
How do I open Cisco router settings?
Enter 192.168. 1.1, or the other assigned IP address, and click Enter on your keyboard. This should open the GUI screen of the router. From here you have access to all configuration options.
How do I connect to cisco WiFi?
Enable the phone’s Wireless Connection
- Power ON the phone using the power adapter that came with the device.
- Press the Setup button on your Cisco phone.
- Go to Network Configuration and then press the Select key.
- Go to WiFi and then press the phone’s Right Arrow key to toggle WiFi ON, and then press Set.
How do I find my cisco user ID?
- Check your email. Click link provided in email. Associate your cisco.com user id in.
- Cisco.com user id. User id not used for quite some time??? Contact [email protected]
- Cisco.com user id. Have Multiple Cisco.com user id???
- Phase 2. Software / IT.
- After logged in, a “Profile” button will appear. Click Profile.
What is the default username and password for cisco AP?
The default username is Cisco. Step 4 Enter the wireless device password in the Password field and press Enter. The default password is Cisco.
How do I connect my Cisco IP phone to Wi-Fi?
- Unplug the Ethernet cable and plug in the power adapter.
- Press Information and settings (gear icon).
- Navigate to Network Configuration.
- Select Wi-Fi configuration.
- Select the Service Set Identifier (SSID) of the network.
- Enter the network Passphrase/password.
- Press Connect.
How do I access my Cisco router?
How Do I Access My Cisco 881 Router? The login page for the Cisco 881-W router is activated by entering your router’s IP address in the address bar and using a web browser from your favorite website. At the back of your router, you will find the IP address.
How to reset a Cisco router or modem?
Locate the Reset button the back of the modem.
How to set user and password on Cisco router?
– Setting router name to R1 – Set privileged mode password to cisco – Set privileged mode secret to cisco – Set console line password to lab – Set auxiliary line password to ciscolab
How do I get my Cisco Connect password?
password,push: Push a login request to your phone (if you have Duo Mobile installed and activated on your iOS, Android, or Windows Phone device). Just review the request and tap “Approve” to log in. password,phone: Authenticate via phone callback. password,sms: Get a new batch of SMS passcodes.