What services does Conexus offer?
Conexus Insurance Ltd. offers you a range of products including home, vehicle, agriculture and large scale commercial policies along with motor vehicle licensing. From seven locations throughout Saskatchewan, our Conexus Insurance representatives have access to coverage that will meet your needs.
How do I deposit money into Conexus?
- In a branch or at the ATM. Get quick and easy access to cash with a Conexus ATM.
- On my mobile device. Do your banking with your mobile phone, wherever and whenever it suits you.
- On my computer. Manage your money online, wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Over the phone.
How many employees does Conexus Credit Union have?
Conexus Credit Union is one of Saskatchewan’s largest credit unions….Conexus Credit Union.
|Total assets||$7.39 billion in total funds managed CAD (2016)|
|Number of employees||900|
What is the most reliable credit union?
Best credit unions
- Best overall: Alliant Credit Union (ACU)
- Best for rewards credit cards: Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed)
- Best for military members: Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU)
- Best for APY: Consumers Credit Union (CCU)
- Best for low interest credit cards: First Tech Federal Credit Union (FTFCU)
How big is Conexus Credit Union?
We’re one of Saskatchewan’s largest credit unions with 30 branches and over 900 employees across the province. In 2021, we managed $9.36 billion in total funds and delivered personalized banking services to over 133,000 individuals, small and medium-sized commercial and agriculture business members.
How many locations does Conexus Credit Union have?
Menu. Hello, we’re Conexus Credit Union. We’re a forward thinking, Saskatchewan-based, credit union committed to our members and communities financial well-being. We have 30 branches and nearly 900 employees across Saskatchewan.
How do I cancel an e transfer from credit union?
Find the Interac e-Transfer you wish to cancel under Pending transactions. Select Cancel on the bottom bar. Review your transaction details. You have the option to send the recipient a message if you wish.
When was Connexus Credit Union established?
Connexus Credit Union was founded in 1935.
Is Connexus Credit Union FDIC insured?
Safe & secure. Your money is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.