Which is best Android phone?
Best Android Mobile Phones in India (May 2022)
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FLIP 3.
- REALME GT 2 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G.
- ONEPLUS 10 PRO.
- XIAOMI 12 PRO.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
What Android phone should I get 2020?
Best Android Smartphones
- Best Overall: Samsung Galaxy S22 5G.
- Best Google Phone: Google Pixel 6 Pro.
- Best Buldget: OnePlus Nord N200.
- Best Mid-Range: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- Best Foldable: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.
- Best Charging Tech: OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Best Big Phone: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
What are the disadvantages of using Android?
Drawbacks of Android Operating System:
- Apps Remain Active In The Background.
- Developers Are Having A Rough Time.
- Low Specification Smartphones Run Slowly.
- Defense From Viruses.
- Many Advertisements In Apps.
- Not Helpful To Aged Persons.
- Google Account Needed.
- Bad Content Of Software.
What are the pros and cons of androids?
Some of the pros of Android include their diversity both in software and hardware, the Google-friendly attribute and their handy open nature. Android phones also have some cons such as their vulnerability to malware and lack of accessories.
Is Android as good as iPhone?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
What is Android good for?
Android’s fast charging is enticing enough when it comes to why Android is better than Apple. But, there’s another added Android charging perk: wireless. The ability to charge devices wirelessly has been a major advantage of Android for some time now, whereas Apple has just recently provided this feature.