Who survived the longest in TWD?
Ranked: The Longest Surviving Characters On The Walking Dead
- 1 Daryl Dixon (166+ episodes)
- 2 Carol Peletier (166+ episodes)
- 3 Maggie Greene (162+ episodes)
- 4 Judith Grimes (142+ episodes)
- 5 Michonne (126 episodes)
- 6 TIE: Eugene Porter And Rosita Espinosa (125+ episodes)
- 7 Rick Grimes (120 episodes)
How many years does The Walking Dead span over?
Since the official timelines go back earliest in 2010, the amount of time that has passed when including both The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead is still about 13 years.
Who has the most zombie kills in walking dead?
For the record, when Walker “kills” are included, Negan leads the way with over 200 bodies at his feet.
- The Governor (David Morrissey) – 20.
- Michonne (Dania Gurira) – 23.
- Morgan Jones (Lennie James) – 31.
- Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) – 41.
- Carol Pelletier (Melissa McBride) – 47.
- Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) – 54.
How many people are alive in The Walking Dead game?
The results were shocking. 7.166 billion / 5000 = 1433200 (one million four hundred thirty-three thousand two hundred) humans left on the ENTIRE PLANET. Moral of the story?
Who has the most screentime TWD?
So it’s interesting to see one fan breaking down the amount of screentime individual characters had across these eight episodes. The results, which were posted on The Spoiling Dead Fans, certainly make for good reading: Rick: 112 minutes. Negan: 110 minutes.
How many walkers has Carl Grimes killed?
9 CARL. Believe it or not, the young kid who started out as weak and in need of protection has been credited with killing 57+ undead individuals. Carl was killed off on the television series, but remains an active member of the walker-killing community in the comic books.
Who is the best fighter in The Walking Dead?
The Walking Dead: 15 Most Capable Main Characters, Ranked According To Fighting Ability
- 1 Beta.
- 2 Jesus.
- 3 Abraham Ford.
- 4 Michonne.
- 5 The Governor.
- 6 Rick Grimes.
- 7 Shane Walsh.
- 8 Morgan Jones.
How much of the population are zombies in The Walking Dead?
The way they portray things, you’d think closer to 80-90% of the population was zombies.