How do I check my Verizon bill?
To view or download past bills, visit your Bill overview in My Verizon online or app:
- My Verizon online: Scroll down and choose a billing period up to the past 18 months. Contact us if you need older bills (up to 7 years old).
- My Verizon app: Choose History at the top. Choose a past bill period up to the past 6 months.
What can I bill to my Verizon account?
You can bill to your account for any of these transactions:
- Upgrade equipment.
- Buy accessories.
- Add a new device to your existing account.
- Upgrade fee (eligible orders only)
- Taxes on device payments (online purchases only)
- Third-party content and Verizon Gift Cards.
How do I use Verizon Wireless billing?
To set-up your Verizon Wireless account as the payment method, select Enable Verizon Wireless Billing. Your account information will now be verified. Confirm your name and mobile number are correct. Enter your zip code and review the terms and conditions.
How do I contact Verizon Wireless billing?
Automated phone system – Call #PMT from your mobile phone or (800) 922-0204 from any phone.
What is my Verizon account number?
There are a few ways to get your account number. For post paid customers the account number is located on the first page of your bill. You can also access the account number on the main page of My Verizon when you log in. For prepaid customers, the account number is your phone number.
How do I find out how much my phone bill is?
At any time you can go to your phone service provider’s website to view your ongoing usage, and you can also use it to view your latest bill and even past bills. Phone service providers also give you the choice to completely stop your paper billing and do everything electronically.
How do I check how much I owe on my phone T-Mobile?
APP Android Choose T-Mobile. Choose T-Mobile. Choose BILL. Under Here is your statement, your current bill total is displayed.
How much is my cell phone bill?
US cell phone plans