How do I get rid of compare items from left sidebar in Magento 2?
For wish List you need to remove it via Admin > Stores > Configuration > Customers > Wish list > General Options make to enabled to no and then save it. Make sure this will remove compare product from category product listing however you can uses this to any layout.
How do I get rid of add to compare in product detail page Magento 2?
How to remove product comparison in Magento 2
- Remove compare block from sidebar.
- Disable the Compare button on product list page.
- Disable the Compare button on product page.
- Remove the Compare button in related, new, upsell, cross-sell and other product list blocks.
How do I delete my wishlist in Magento 2?
Steps To Remove “Add To Wishlist” Button in Magento 2
- Log in to admin panel.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration.
- Go to Wishlist under Customers.
- Expand the General Options.
- Set the option of Enabled to “No“
- Save the configuration.
How do I turn off Wishlist?
Go to Wishlist under Customers. Expand the General Options. Set the option of Enabled to “No“ Save the configuration.
How do I add a wishlist button to my product page in Magento 2?
From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration. In the Configuration panel on the left, under Customers, select the Wishlist tab. Click to expand the General Options section and do one of the following: Set Enabled to Yes to display the Add to Wishlist link on category pages and product pages.
How do I remove my wishlist from Nopcommerce?
Admin area > Configuration > Access Control List. Disable ‘Public store. Enable wishlist’ permission. Under the Access Control List, there is no “Public Store”, it is all Manage xxxxxx……….
How do I enable wishlist in Magento 2?
Configuring Wishlists in Magento 2
- On the admin sidebar, choose Stores > Configuration.
- Explore the Customers panel, then click Wishlist. Wishlist options.
- Now in Wishlist settings, do the following: Exploring wishlist options. Under General Options, set the Enabled to Yes.
- Click Save Config when complete. See also:
How do I customize my magento wishlist 2?
How to configure the Wish List and Wish List Sharing in Magento 2
- On the Admin Panel, Stores > Settings > Configuration .
- Under Customer , click Wish List tab.
- Open the General Option section, choose Yes to enable the list.
How do I add a wishlist in magento2?
How do I customize my magento Wishlist 2?
How do I add a Wishlist button to my product page in Magento 2?