How do I scan with Canon imageRUNNER 2525?
Press (SCAN/OPTIONS) → to display the Scan/Options screen → press [Remote Scan] → [Online]. If the machine is in the Sleep mode, press (Power). Enter your ID and password or insert the control card if the screen prompts you to do so. For more information on logging in to the machine, see How to Log in to the Machine.
How do I set my scanner to destination?
Registering Scan Destinations
- Start the Web browser, and access the machine by entering its IP address.
- Click [One Touch Button] or [Scan Destination].
- From the [Add New Type] list, select [E-mail], [FTP] or [Folder].
- Register information as necessary.
- Enter the administrator password if required.
- Click [Submit].
How do I change the location of a scanned destination canon?
Setting the Destination
- Open the Main Screen.
- Select your printer from Printer List.
- Click Destination Folder Settings from the items displayed in Function.
- Click Add….
- Enter the display name, folder path, etc.
- Click Connection Test.
- Check the message, then click OK.
- Click OK in the Add Destination Folder window.
How do I use ScanGear 2 Color Network?
Start the application. 2. In the application, select Color Network ScanGear as the scanner to be used. In the application, select the command for scanner selection (for example, “Select Scanner” or “Select TWAIN Source”) → select [Color Network ScanGear] in the dialog box that is displayed.
Where is my scan folder?
Usually, when you connect a scanner to your computer, Windows PC saves scanned documents in either the “My Documents” or “My Scans” folder by default. But for a Windows 10 user, you may find the files in the “Pictures” folder, especially if you saved them as images, such as . jpg, .
What does scan to SMB mean?
The Server Message Block protocol (SMB protocol) is a client-server communication protocol used for sharing access to files, printers, serial ports and other resources on a network.
How do I create a scan to a folder in Windows 7?
To create a share folder in Windows 7, you will need to do the following:
- Create a new folder on the computers C drive and give the folder a name (Scans).
- Share the folder using the Sharing and Advanced Sharing buttons.
- Accessing the Properties of the Folder.
- Configuring the Folder under “Share…”.
How do I add a name when scanning on my printer?
On the Printer click on E-Mail.
- Then Click on Address Book in the upper left hand corner.
- Then Click Register/Edit Address in the right Sub-menu.
- Then Click Add New in the right Sub-menu.
- Then Click in the Name (Required) Box to pop up the keyboard.
- Type in the name you want then click OK.
What is the canon imageRUNNER 2525?
Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups, the Canon imageRUNNER 2525 delivers high-quality print and copy output and color scanning combined with available sending and finishing capabilities that are easy to use for everyone in the office.
How to scan mg2525 easily using IJ scan utility?
MG2525 Scanning Easily Using IJ Scan Utility – Windows – IJ Scan Utility is an application for scanning photos, documents, and other items easily. Complete from scanning to saving at one time by simply clicking the corresponding icon in the IJ Scan Utility main screen.
How do I use ij scan utility to scan to a printer?
Complete from scanning to saving at one time by simply clicking the corresponding icon in the IJ Scan Utility main screen. Connect a computer to your printer, and then install IJ Scan Utility. For details, see Setup.
How do I share a scan folder with another computer?
Make sure you set the share permissions for the scan folder so that the copier has access. Either make a local scan account on the PC which the copier will use to scan. Or just give ‘Everyone’ read/write access.