How do you cite a doctoral thesis in MLA?
Citations for dissertations/master’s theses should include the following:
- Name of Author.
- Title of dissertation/thesis (italicized)
- Date of Publication.
- Institution granting the degree (optional)
- Description of the work (optional)
- Database and URL if accessed through a database or repository.
How do you properly cite a quote?
When you quote directly from a source, enclose the quoted section in quotation marks. Add an in-text citation at the end of the quote with the author name and page number, like this: “Here’s a direct quote” (Smith 8). “Here’s a direct quote” (“Trouble” 22).
How do you cite a research study?
- Author or organisation.
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of report (in italics).
- Place of publication: publisher.
How do you cite a website in a research paper?
Note, however, that a different format is used when citing online articles from academic journals….Citing online articles.
|Format||Author last name, First name. “Title of Article.” Website Name, Day Month Year, URL.|
How do you cite an honors thesis in APA?
Here is the basic format for a reference list entry of an honors thesis in APA style 7th edition:
- Author(s) of the thesis.
- (Year of publication).
- Title of the honors thesis [Unpublished honors thesis].
- Name of the degree awarding institution.
How do you cite an online research paper?
Provide the following information:
- author’s name (if known)
- date of publication or last revision (if known), in parentheses (year, month, day)
- title of document.
- title of complete work (if applicable), in italics.
- the word “Retrieved” followed by the date you accessed the source (month, day, year)