How much is a family trip to Ireland?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Ireland is $1,305 for a solo traveler, $2,014 for a couple, and $2,987 for a family of 4. Ireland hotels range from $56 to $310 per night with an average of $99, while most vacation rentals will cost $160 to $490 per night for the entire home.
Is Ireland a good vacation with kids?
It is a little known secret that Ireland is one of the best family vacation destinations around. Your kids will love to climb to the top of our many round towers, visualise fairy’s gathering at some of our famous Stone Age forts and imagining themselves as lords and ladies in our magnificent authentic castles.
Who does the best tours of Ireland?
The 19 Best Ireland Tours
- Lally Tours – Galway to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey Full Day Tour.
- Irish Day Tours – Blarney Castle & Cork Tour.
- Deros Tours – Ring of Kerry Coach Tour.
- Jameson Distillery Experience Tour.
- Game of Thrones Tours – Iron Islands & Giant’s Causeway from Belfast.
Where should I stay in Ireland with kids?
Like saving money?
- Grand Hotel Malahide. Show Prices.
- Dingle Skellig Hotel. Show Prices.
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House. Show Prices.
- Galway Bay Hotel. Show Prices.
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection. Show Prices.
- The Ardagh Hotel & Restaurant. Show Prices.
- Dunmore House Hotel.
- Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Doonbeg.
Where can families go in Ireland?
Top 10 Places to Visit on an Ireland Family Vacation
- Marble Arch Caves Geo Park.
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- Birr Castle Demense.
- Giant’s Causeway.
- Inishowen Peninsula.
- Viking Triangle in Waterford.
- The Irish National Stud. Just 30 minutes from Dublin, the Irish National Stud is a must for any horse loving kid.
What is the best way to see Ireland?
When you go to Ireland, I suggest that you rent a car. There is so much to see and driving will be the best way to see Ireland and everything it has to offer. An Ireland road trip is my favorite way to see the island. Please, for the love of Ireland, do NOT spend your whole trip in Dublin!
Do you need a passport to Ireland?
Most people need a valid passport to enter the Republic or Northern Ireland but there are some exceptions: If you’re a UK citizen, you can also use official photo identification.