Is Williamson County doing evictions?

Williamson County, Texas Evictions are being accepted via E-File or in person.

How do I evict a tenant in Williamson County Texas?

The landlord must give a tenant who defaults (breaches a lease term, including not paying rent) or holds over after the end of the rental term or renewal period at least three days written notice to vacate unless the parties have contracted for a shorter or longer notice period in a written lease or agreement.

How do I file a claim in small claims court in Williamson County Texas?

Petitions, answers, and other civil documents can be filed using E-File or in person. More information can be found here: We look forward to working with you to simplify and improve the filing experience with Williamson County JP3. File a subsequent filing in an existing case.

How do I get a marriage license in Williamson County Texas?

If you wish to apply for a marriage license in Williamson County both applicants should come to the basement of the Justice Center located at 405 MLK Street, Georgetown, TX. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We will need proper identification such as a drivers license or passport.

What is a 3 day notice to vacate Texas?

Texas, like many other states, has laws in place that allow a landlord to serve a 3-Day Notice to Quit. Serving this eviction notice means that your tenants need to pay the rent they owe or fix a breach in lease agreement within the period of 3 days, or else they will have to vacate the property.

How do I file for divorce in Williamson County?

  1. Bring your Original Petition for Divorce and 2 copies to the District Clerk’s office to be filed.
  2. Filing fees are due at the time of filing.
  3. The Petition will be filed stamped, assigned a cause number and court.

How do I get a protective order in Williamson County?

How do I ask the Court for a Protective Order? First, contact the Williamson County Attorney’s Office. You will then meet with an Assistant County Attorney and a Victim Advocate in person. These people will help you fill out the required paperwork and present your case to the Judge.

How do you get married at the courthouse in Williamson County Texas?

Go to the County Clerk’s office. This office DOES NOT issue marriage licenses. Contact the County Clerk’s office at the Williamson County Justice Center located at 405 Martin Luther King Blvd in Georgetown. The County Clerk’s hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.