What books should I read in my 20s?
20 Books to Read in Your 20s: Books That Will Help You Through Your Most Transformative Decade
- The Defining Decade by Meg Jay.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.
What books should I read at age 25?
12 Inspiring Books You Should Read By The Time You Turn 25
- Nice Girls Don’t Get The Corner Office by Lois P.
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou.
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso.
- Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen.
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
- I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan.
What books should an 18 year old read?
18 Books To Read When You’re 18
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler.
- Foreve r by Judy Blume.
- He’s Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells.
- Bossypants by Tina Fey.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth.
What books should everyone read?
100 must-read classic books, as chosen by our readers
- Pride and Prejudice. Jane Austen.
- To Kill A Mockingbird. Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- In Cold Blood. Truman Capote.
- Wide Sargasso Sea. Jean Rhys.
- Brave New World. Aldous Huxley.
- I Capture the Castle. Dodie Smith.
What should I read at 23?
The 25 Best Books to Read in Your 20s
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter—And How to Make the Most of Them Now by Meg Jay.
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith.
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff.
- How Should a Person Be?
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
- Impostor Syndrome by Kathy Wang.
- All the Single Ladies by Rebecca Traister.