What is the average page requirement for a doctoral dissertation?
The data contained 2,536 records for students that completed their dissertations since 2007. The range was incredibly variable (minimum of 21 pages, maximum of 2002), but most dissertations were around 100 to 200 pages.
What is the scariest thing on earth?
The Universe Is Full Of Scary Things. Here Are The 10 Scariest
- 3 The Mystery Of The Biggest Black Hole Ever Found.
- 4 The Triple Galaxy Collision.
- 5 The Galaxies Without Dark Matter.
- 6 Zombie Stars.
- 7 Rogue Black Holes.
- 8 The Outcast Supermassive Black Hole.
- 9 Galactic Cannibalism.
- 10 The Higgs Boson Doomsday.
What is the creepiest town in America?
Ghost towns in the USA
- Bodie, CA. This Gold-Rush-era town near Yosemite has stood eerily untouched for almost 100 years.
- Centralia, PA. A trash fire gone seriously wrong led to this still-aflame, modern ghost town northwest of Philadelphia.
- Santa Claus, AZ.
- Cahaba, AL.
- Kennecott, AK.
- Rhyolite, NV.
- Glenrio, NM/TX.
- St Elmo, CO.
What is the darkest book of all time?
|1||1984 by George Orwell 4.19 avg rating — 3,349,144 ratings score: 25,459, and 258 people voted|
|2||American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis 3.82 avg rating — 252,211 ratings score: 23,813, and 249 people voted|
|3||A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess 3.99 avg rating — 622,576 ratings score: 22,631, and 240 people voted|
What is the least scariest Stephen King book?
Non-horror books by Stephen King that are as exciting
- 01/8Non-Horror Books by Stephen King. There is no doubt about the fact that Stephen King is the “King of Horror”.
- 02/8The Stand.
- 04/8The Tommyknockers.
- 05/8The Dark Tower (Series)
- 06/8The Eyes of the Dragon.
- 07/8On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft.
- 08/8Danse Macabre.
What is Stephen King’s top selling novel?
50 Best Stephen King Books, Ranked By Horror Readers
- Carrie (1974) – 4.6 stars ⭐
- IT (1986) – 4.6 stars ⭐
- The Dark Tower series (1982 – 2012) – 4.7 stars ⭐
- Misery (1987) – 4.7 stars ⭐
- The Stand (1990) – 4.7 stars ⭐ Buy on Amazon.
- Pet Sematary (1983) – 4.7 stars ⭐ Buy on Amazon.
- The Green Mile (1996) – 4.8 stars ⭐ Buy on Amazon.
- The Shining (1977) – 4.8 stars ⭐ Buy on Amazon.
What book does Stephen King think is his best?
What is Stephen King’s scariest book?
Stephen King: 15 Scariest Stephen King Novels Ever, Ranked
- 1 It. Without a doubt, the most popular, horrifying and chilling novel ever written by Stephen King is none other than It.
- 2 Salem’s Lot.
- 3 Black House.
- 4 Pet Sematary.
- 5 The Shining.
- 6 Desperation.
- 7 Cujo.
- 8 Carrie.
What is the creepiest song ever?
13 More of the Creepiest Pieces of Music Ever Recorded, Ever
- 10: A living nightmare.
- 1) Marie Osmond chanting Hugo Ball ‘s “Karawane”
- 2) Dead Kennedys: “Advice from Christmas Past”
- 3) The Clash: “Mensforth Hill”
- 4) Erica Pomerance: “You Used To Think”
- 5) Half Japanese: “I Walk Through Walls”
- 6) John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Unfinished Music No.
- Continue to page two for more.
What is the most scariest job in the world?
Back to Blog15 of the most scary & dangerous jobs in the world
- Cryonics Technician.
- Transmission tower worker.
- Oil Workers.
- CTS Decon Technician.
- Bush Pilot.
- Air traffic controller. Air traffic controllers play a major part in ensuring your safety while you’re up in the air.
Is Stephen King’s It Worth reading?
I’d probably consider it one of the best books I’ve ever read so I’d recommend sticking it out. As for there being too many characters, I’d say just try to focus on the main 7: Bill, Eddie, Ben, Bev, Richie, Stan and Mike. If you don’t like the mass of characters or jumping plots, King’s doorstops might not be for you.