What is the meaning of delimitation?
The definition of a delimitation is a boundary line or an outer limit. When a fence outlines the boundaries of a property, this is an example of delimitation. noun.
What are key deliverables in a project?
A key deliverable is anything that is produced or provided as a result of a process. The key deliverables are the main goal, tangible or intangible, has been accomplished — or the many key deliverables set in the timeline along the way. These are the pieces most sought after and used by the client.
What is another word for scope?
Some common synonyms of scope are compass, gamut, orbit, range, and sweep.
What’s another word for deliverables?
What is another word for deliverables?
What are delimiting words?
(dɪlɪmɪt ) Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense delimits , present participle delimiting , past tense, past participle delimited. verb. If you delimit something, you fix or establish its limits.
How do you use deliverable in a sentence?
deliverables in a sentence
- The range of deliverables that a wedding photographer presents is varied.
- Following this, the deliverables are passed on to acceptance testing.
- The scope of the deliverable was scaled back to Alpha status.
- In addition, banks would set up non-deliverable forward contracts.
What is delimitation in research?
Delimitations refer to the boundaries of the research study, based on the researcher’s decision of what to include and what to exclude. They are characteristics of the research design or methodology that are out of your control but influence your research findings.
What is another word for limited?
Limited Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for limited?
What are the synonyms of delimitation in research?
- demarcate (related)
- boundary line. a line that indicates a boundary.
- delineation (related)
- borderline. An indefinite area intermediate between two qualities or conditions:
- mete. A boundary or other limit; a boundary-marker;
- Inter-Entity (related)
- border. A decorative strip around the edge of something. Advertisement.
What are the 5 synonyms of delimitation?
Synonyms for Delimitation:
- n. •border (noun) border. •borderline (noun) borderline. •boundary line (noun) boundary line. •confinement (noun) bonds, safekeeping, bounding, custody, keeping, trammels,
- Other synonyms: • Other relevant words: clay sculpture, startle, pungency, focalise, doorway, labor, semblance, acuteness, raciness, fool,
What is considered a deliverable?
A deliverable is a tangible or intangible good or service produced as a result of a project that is intended to be delivered to a customer (either internal or external). A deliverable could be a report, a document, a software product, a server upgrade or any other building block of an overall project.
What are the five synonyms of delimitation?
What are deliverables in a research project?
Deliverables are the pieces that take all the research, summarize it, and show it in a format (or more than one).
What is another word for tasks?
Synonyms of task
What is Deliminate?
Filters. To delimit, especially in the computing sense. verb.