Which word takes 3 hours to say?
METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL … All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
Why do police ask you to say the alphabet backwards?
BUT, some officers may ask a person to recite the alphabet backwards or sing a song or describe something in detail as a way of evaluating the person’s non-verbal cues and demeanor while that person is thinking about something else.
What is the hardest hangman word?
Is there a word with all 26 letters?
An English pangram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet. The most well known English pangram is probably “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
What is the 27th letter of the alphabet?
|Development||𐌄𐌕 ET et &|
|Time period||c. 100 CE to present|
How do you tell if someone is cheating at Words With Friends?
If they don’t play their moves regularly, but always beat you on the first game and not the second, then it might indicate that they cheat. Or if they take unusually longer on their second game, and suddenly get an unusual word, that’s also a clue.
Is Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz a word?
(Noun) this word means the alphabet in order. Usage: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is the alphabet in order. the definition of this word is the alphabet otherwise known as the abc’s. you can sing it using a song to make it more exciting.
What is research manual?
The Researcher’s Manual covers the skills you will need as a researcher of history. It contains pointers on the following: • setting up and conducting academic historical research; • preparing and writing a paper or thesis about this research; • orally presenting the resulting paper or thesis.
What is the longest word in English?
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. It’s a technical word referring to the lung disease more commonly known as silicosis.
What letter comes after Z?
|#||Capital Letter||Small Letter|
What does &&& mean?
How do you write a PhD synopsis?
PhD Synopsis format for a project
- Research project title. Clearly define the title of your research project.
- Introduction. Include an introduction which summarises the current knowledge in your research area.
- Literature review.
- Aims & Objectives.
- Research Methodology.
What are the 5 longest words?
- 10 Longest Words in the English Language.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
- Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
- Antiestablishmentarian (22 letters)
What is the biggest word in?
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
How can I impress a girl in one word?
The most important tip when you want to impress girls with words is to convey a sense of dominance while being romantic.
- Vocabulary to impress your girlfriend or date.
- Enticing. Enticing means attractive.
What is a stronger word for beautiful?
Elegant, gorgeous, ideal, lovely, stunning, radiant, exquisite, fair, fetching, delicate, divine, dazzling, enticing, enthralling, magnificent, resplendent, mesmerizing, charming, captivating, adorable, alluring.
What are 2 synonyms for beautiful?
- attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture.
- lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome.
- ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling.
What can I write to a girl?
120 Sweet Things to Say to a Girl
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- How are you today?
- Your smile is on my mind.
- I really enjoyed the time we spent together today.
- Being with you makes me incredibly happy.
- You make me feel like a million bucks.
- I have been so much happier since we started spending time together.
- Can I take you out on a date again soon?
What do you call an attractive girl?
other words for good-looking woman angel. babe. broad. chick. doll.
How do you write a research title?
Effective titles in academic research papers have several characteristics.
- Indicate accurately the subject and scope of the study.
- Avoid using abbreviations.
- Use words that create a positive impression and stimulate reader interest.
- Use current nomenclature from the field of study.
What are the 20 most misspelled words?
20 most commonly misspelt words in English
Who is a beautiful woman?
“Beautiful is a woman who has a distinctive personality; one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, and one who is especially kind and caring to others. She is a woman, who above all else, knows the value of having fun, and not taking life too seriously.
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
How can I describe a girl?
Affable – She has many friends and is a pleasure to be around. Ambitious – She has a personality that revolves around her goals and improving her situation. Captivating – She is a delightful person; you can’t take your eyes off her. Confident – She trusts her own abilities and knows that she has value.
What is the world’s worst word?
‘Moist’ – a word apparently despised the world over – is about to be named the worst word in the English language. The word has emerged as a clear frontrunner in a global survey conducted by Oxford Dictionaries.
What are some really hard words?
As a follow up to our article on confusing words, here are ten of the most difficult words in English.
- Literally. If you know a language purist, watch out.
- Irregardless (instead of regardless)
What’s the shortest word?
What can I say instead of beauty?
What is the longest word for beautiful?
Pulchritudinous | Definition of Pulchritudinous at Dictionary.com.
How do you say a beautiful woman?
Ways to Say You Are Beautiful
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!