How do I change the default scale list in AutoCAD?
Double click in the viewport and click on the scale list and pick 1:50 in the view scale list which pops up. You may then need to pan in the viewport to show the drawing how you want. If it’s too big or small at 1:50, change the scale to what fits.
How do I reset scales in AutoCAD?
The SCALELISTEDIT command can be used to access the Edit Drawing Scales dialog box. From the dialog box, you can delete existing scales from the drawing, or use the Reset option to reset the scale list to the default values.
How do you find the scale in AutoCAD?
To Check the Scale of a Scale Area or Viewport
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
How do I reset annotative scale in AutoCAD?
- Enter the command -SCALELISTEDIT > Reset > Yes.
- Install the Scale List Cleanup Utility for the specific AutoCAD version being used (see Autodesk Download Finder). This allows removing annotation scales from multiple files.
How do you remove annotation scales in AutoCAD?
In the properties tab, scroll to Text > Annotation and set it to Yes. In the annotative scale box, click the box that appears to the right of the current scale. Select the scale to be purged and click Delete. Click OK.
How do I find the scale in AutoCAD?
Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all elements in the drawing. Type ‘scale’ in to the command bar and press enter. AutoCAD will ask ‘SCALE Specify base point:’, type ‘0,0’ (without the quotes) and press enter. to view the data.
Where is scale bar in AutoCAD?
Click Layout Tools tab > Scale Bar. Select a scale bar style from the list. To use a custom style, click Load Custom Scale Bar and navigate to the drawing containing the scale bar block. Select a viewport for the scale bar.
How do I use Vports in AutoCAD?
To Create a New Layout Viewport
- If necessary, click a layout tab.
- Set the current layer to a layer that’s reserved for layout viewports (recommended).
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Insert View.
- Do one of the following:
- Right click to display a list of scales and click one of them.