How do I find my SIM card information?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
What information is on an Android SIM card?
Despite the complicated name, it’s basically your phone number. They can also store contact information, telephone numbers, SMS messages, billing information, and data usage. Plus, your SIM will have a personal identification number (PIN) to protect against theft.
How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
Find your SIM card number
- Go into Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General.
- Tap About.
- Scroll down to ICCID. This is your SIM card number.
What information can you get off a SIM card?
Android SIM card extractions
- User data.
- SMS messages.
- Dialed calls.
- Network data.
- Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID): Serial number of the SIM.
- International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI): Identifier that ties the SIM to a specific user account.
- MSISDN: Phone number assigned to the SIM.
Can I look up a SIM card number?
Ideally, you should find your SIM number on Android from the About or About Phone settings. But, sometimes, for some reason, this information is not available. The alternative and consistent method to find the SIM number on Android is to use an ICCID app.
Can I see what is stored on my SIM card?
The direct way of viewing the contents of a SIM card is through an actual cell phone containing the card. You may also find out what is on a SIM card by transferring the information to your computer through a SIM card reader.
How do you read a SIM card?
How to Read SIM Cards
- Turn off the SIM-capable cell phone handset.
- Remove the back casing of the cell phone handset.
- Place the SIM card that you want to read into the SIM card slot.
- Replace the battery and the backing of the phone.
- Access the SIM card information by using the cell phone keypad to navigate the menu.
What is the code to check SIM number?
Send a blank SMS to “7421″ and you will get your SIM number on the same mobile in an SMS. 2.
Can you get personal information from a SIM card?
The SIM does not contain personal info. However, it does contain your cellular account info, and should be removed from the phone.