How do I fix my AT DSL connection?
Troubleshoot your modem
- Make sure your line filters are installed correctly and aren’t defective.
- Turn the modem on and off.
- Check your modem light indicators. If your Power light doesn’t light up when the modem is plugged in or turned on, the modem may not be getting power. Try replacing the power cord first.
How do I connect to AT DSL?
Learn how to install your High Speed DSL internet gateway, register and activate your account, and set up your Wi-Fi network….Activate your service and get connected
- Open a new browser window.
- Go to att.net/activate.
- Follow the prompts to activate your service.
How do I reset my DSL router password?
What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router?
- Step 1 Turn off the router.
- Step 2 Press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin, then turn on the router.
- Step 3 Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.
What is my AT hotspot password?
The default password for the hotspot is ‘attadmin’. If you have forgotten your password, perform a factory reset from your hotspot LCD to reset the password to the default.
How do I test my DSL signal?
How to Test a DSL Line
- Access your modem’s settings by typing the IP indicated in your modem’s manual.
- Use an online speedtesting service such as SpeedTest.
- Have your ISP’s technical support test your modem from their side of the connection.
What speed is ATT DSL?
|Type||Expected Speeds (in Mbps)||Actual Speeds (in Mbps)|
How do I set up a new AT DSL modem?
Get your info ready Have your DSL Account Number or your telephone number and your primary AT email address (Member ID) ready, if you have one. Once connected, wait about 15 minutes for your modem/Wi-Fi gateway to power up. Install single-port filters for any other jacks with phone or fax.
How DSL is installed?
Your DSL modem comes in a “DSL kit” that your ISP provides. The kit contains a DSL modem, a phone cable, an Ethernet cable, and DSL filters and splitters. After the DSL is installed, you will connect your DSL modem to a wall jack that serves the phone number that the DSL is installed on, using a standard phone cable.