How do I reset my Arris tm1602 router?
To run an Arris router reset to the original factory settings, locate the same pinhole on the back of your modem. Use the paperclip to press the button inside the hole but hold the button down for a full ten seconds this time. This will run a full factory reset on the modem.
What happens if I reset my Arris modem?
Rolling back to factory default settings can make a big difference in network performance. Arris makes it easy to reset their devices by providing two separate methods. Note: This will wipe your device settings. You will have to reconfigure network settings like the network name and WiFi password.
Why is my Arris WiFi not working?
Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes. Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes. If the cable modem has been moved to a different outlet please contact customer service to relocate the modem.
How do I troubleshoot my Arris modem?
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug power cord from gateway for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Check if power cord is damaged.
- If the cord is connected to a power bar, try connecting it directly to the wall outlet.
- Try another power outlet.
- If the light is still red, call 1.800. SASKTEL (1.800. 727.5835).
How do I fix my Arris TM1602?
To reset your Arris TM1602:
- Find the reset button on the back of the modem. It will be labeled reset and looks like a small pinhole.
- Use a pointed, non-metallic object to press and hold the reset button.
- Wait till the modem restarts and turn on.
How do I reset my Arris Wi-Fi?
Please locate the recessed reset button that is located on the back of your Arris modem. Use an object with a small tip to press the reset button for 1 second. NOTE: Avoid holding down the reset button for more than 10 seconds. Doing so will reset the modem to its factory default.
What does blinking light on Arris modem mean?
The online light on most Arris modems can blink during startup or when the device is operating. If it is flashing during startup, it means the IP registration was unsuccessful. When it blinks during operation, then the IP registration is lost.
What lights should be on Arris modem?
That said, most Arris modems will have these lights:
- Power Light. The Power light, as you may expect, tells you whether or not electricity is flowing through your Arris modem.
- Receive Light.
- Send Light.
- Online Light.
- 5 GHz Light.
- Link Light.
What to do if US DS light is blinking spectrum?
No Sync – “US” or “DS” light is blinking or off on modem
- Ensure your modem is plugged in, and powered on.
- Ensure that the coaxial cable is securely connected to both the modem and the cable jack.
- Ensure that your modem is plugged into the cable jack it was originally installed on.
- Verify the modem and cables in use.
Does the Arris TM1602 have a battery?
Does it come with a battery installed in it? Answer: TM1602A does not have battery backup capability. The TM1602G does have the battery backup capability.