How do I unlock my galaxy s2 if I forgot my password?
To unlock your phone:
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern?
- Enter the user name and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How do I hard reset my Galaxy s2?
Hard Reset With Key Combination
- Power down the phone and remove the battery for one minute.
- Press and hold the “Volume – Down” button.
- Press the power button and then release the power button while holding the “Volume – Down” button.
How do I turn off reactivation lock on Galaxy watch?
Turn on Reactivation Lock To turn off it, simply tap the switch again, and enter your Samsung account password.
How do I reset my Samsung phone without the home button?
Alternate Button Method
- Ensure the device is powered off. If screen is frozen, remove / reinsert battery .
- Simultaneously press and hold the. power button. + volume up button.
- From the. Android. system recovery screen, select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data. .
- Select. reboot system now. .
How do I unlock my Samsung tablet if I forgot my password?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Continue to hold Volume Up and Power buttons until the Android Recovery screen appears (about 10-15 seconds) then release both buttons. …
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. …
- Select Yes.
How do I reset my reactivation lock?
To check whether your device has Reactivation Lock enabled:
- Open the Settings app.
- Open the Lock Screen and Security settings.
- Select Find My Mobile.
- Use the switch next to Reactivation Lock to enable (blue) or disable (grey) the lock.
How do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy watch?
Perform a reset from the watch’s settings
- Navigate to Settings.
- Swipe to and tap General.
- Swipe to and tap Reset.
- Tap the checkmark and follow any on-screen instructions to start the reset.