How do you make S mores bar for a wedding?
Mix graham cereal with super mini marshmallows and drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Allow time for the chocolate to set. Break apart the munch and place into Clear Plastic Favor Boxes making sure to add extra non-melted chocolate chips.
How do you make smores party favors?
How to Make Smore Wedding Favors. All you have to do is place a sticker on each favor bag. Then, fill the bags: you’ll want two graham cracker halves, two marshmallows, and three bars of chocolate (kept together) inside each bag. Seal and you’re done!
How do I set up a mores station?
- Set marshmallows in bowls and arrange cookies and graham crackers on a tray.
- Set chocolate in a bowl.
- Slice strawberries and bananas and place on plates.
- Roast Marshmallows and build your own s’mores.
What do you need for a s’mores bar?
What you need for your s’mores bar.
- Marshmallows. Add a few large marshmallows to some skewers or cut some of the large jumbo ones in half.
- Graham Crackers or Other Cookies. See flavor combination ideas below.
- Fun Custom Fillings. This is my favorite part!
How do you make hot chocolate wedding favors?
- Wash and thoroughly dry your containers.
- Add hot cocoa to each container, filling the jar about 3/4 full. Milk bottle favor jar – 2 packets of hot cocoa (or 4 tablespoons)
- Add a layer Mallow Bits.
- Then fill each container with chocolate chips.
- Put the cork on each bottle, and you’re done!
What goes good with smores?
Graham crackers, cinnamon grahams, peanut butter cookies, gingersnaps, fudge stripes, Carr’s wheat crackers, and water crackers.
What kind of chocolate do you use for S mores?
Always use milk chocolate rather than dark chocolate in s’mores. Milk chocolate has a higher cocoa butter content, so it melts more easily than its darker counterpart.
What do you put on a hot cocoa bar?
What toppings to add to your customizable hot chocolate bar:
- marshmallows or mini marshmallows!
- toffee bits.
- coarse sea salt.
- mini chocolate chips.
- crushed peppermints or candy canes or soft peppermint sticks.
- cinnamon sticks.
- milk chocolate truffles.
How do you make S mores taste better?
Add ice cream and also peanut butter to your s’more. Use Ritz crackers as your marshmallow holder, but also add a layer of jam to them.
How do you make smores not messy?
Place one block of chocolate on each half of the graham cracker. Place one marshmallow on each block of chocolate. Then place a rectangular graham cracker on top. Roll the uncooked s’more in the aluminum foil and tuck the ends in to form a rectangular-shaped package.