How does a 3 function shower diverter work?
Three-Valve Diverter: This type of diverter usually consists of a tap or lever located between the hot and cold taps of a two-tap faucet. To activate the diverter, you turn it 180 degrees, and then simply turn it back when you’re done.
Where does the shower diverter valve go?
This diverter valve, also known as a tee diverter, is located on the end of the tub spout (see photo above). Activating it requires simply pulling up on the diverter, which then sends water to the showerhead. Pushing the diverter back to the downward position restores water flow to the tub again.
How do you fix a shower diverter pull down?
How to Repair a Shower Diverter
- Turn off the water supply to your shower.
- Seal off your drain with tape so that small screws or other important parts are not lost down the drainpipe.
- Tighten the screws behind the faceplate of the diverter valve.
- Disassemble the shower diverter.
- Replace the diverter.
What is a 4 way shower diverter?
4-Way Thermostatic ValveThis Thermostatic Valve has a four-way diverter that gives you the perfect setup to switch between an overhead shower, hand shower, tub spout, or other enhancements you have installed in your bathroom.
How do you rebuild a shower diverter valve?
Diverter Valve on a Spigot
- Unscrew the set screw. See how the spigot is attached to the wall.
- Unscrew spigot from the wall. Be careful!
- Wash Supply Pipe. Make sure that you clean off any bits of gunk from the supply pipe.
- Replace new spout on the copper pipe.
- Test it and make sure it works!
What is the difference between a 3 setting and 6 setting diverter?
Hello! Thank you for your question. The 3 setting diverter allows two shower components and the 6 setting diverter allows three shower components. The 3 settings would allow two individual settings and one shared setting for the two components.