How much does it cost to camp at Half Moon Bay?
Francis Beach Campground
|Francis Beach Campground Reservations|
|Accessible Sites:||#15, 28, 34, and 44; accessible restrooms, Coastside Trail|
|Fees:||Standard campsite $35 per night Electric hook-ups $50 Premium with electric hook-ups $65 Hike & Bike site: $7 per person per night Plus an $8 reservation fee|
Is Half Moon Bay State Beach open today?
Half Moon Bay State Beach. × This park unit is fully open.
How do I make camping reservations at California State Parks?
Reservations can be made either online or by phone:
- Online: Reservations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on www.ReserveCalifornia.com.
- Phone: Customer Call Center. The center is available 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST (except New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Is Venice Beach in Half Moon Bay open?
Restrooms and camping and the Visitor Center are open. Get more information on the California State Parks response to COVID-19 here. Four miles of broad, sandy beaches stretch out to welcome visitors to Half Moon Bay. This picturesque setting is ideal for sunbathing, fishing, and picnicking.
Is alcohol allowed on Half Moon Bay beach?
Some of the typical rules for Half Moon Bay State Beach are: Dogs and horses are not permitted on State beaches. Leashed dogs are permitted only the Coastal Trail and in campground. Bonfires, alcohol and fireworks are not permitted on beaches.
Does Venice Beach in Half Moon Bay allow dogs?
Half Moon Bay State Beach / Venice Beach – At the end of Kelly Ave there’s probably the most frequented beach in Half Moon Bay. There’s a large parking lot with public bathrooms and BBQs. Dogs allowed on leash.
What beaches in Half Moon Bay allow fires?
Top 10 Best beaches with fire pits near Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Half Moon Bay State Beach. 0.4 mi. 322 reviews.
- Poplar Beach. 1.1 mi. 109 reviews.
- Montara State Beach. 6.6 mi. 195 reviews.
- Francis Beach. 0.4 mi.
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. 5.4 mi.
- Miramar Beach. 2.1 mi.
- Cowell Ranch Beach. 3.4 mi.
- Gray Whale Cove State Beach. 7.6 mi.