Is Monster a good FM transmitter?
The transmitter is pretty strong, audio quality is acceptable (and in stereo as opposed to single channel like with tape units in my car), and the charging is really a nice bonus. The Audio quality does have an odd quality to it, it doesn’t sound as good as even regular radio stations do.
How to use Monster RadioPlay 300?
Just tune your car radio to any clear FM station, tune RadioPlay 300 to the same station, hit play on your portable player and you’re ready to roll. Program the 3 presets so you can change to the clearest station while you drive-it’s that easy!
Why is my monster FM transmitter not working?
If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Check the device’s manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections.
How do I find the best FM transmitter channel?
What to Know
- Set your FM transmitter to broadcast on 89.9 FM, then tune your radio to that frequency.
- If you experience FM interference, use an app like ClearFM to find an open frequency based on your location.
- To use an FM transmitter to play music from a mobile device, you must find a frequency free of interference.
What Bluetooth channel is Monster?
Turn on the vehicle radio. Lower the volume of the audio. Set the radio station in your vehicle to FM. Choose any FM frequency from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz that isn’t operating right now.
How do I get my monster Bluetooth FM transmitter to work?
How To Use Monster Bluetooth FM Transmitter?
- Step 1: Program the stereo. To program the automobile radio, follow these instructions: Turn on the vehicle radio.
- Step 2: Pair the device with the transmitter. To pick the same frequency as the radio in your car, rotate the station selection dial.