Who is the number 1 YouTuber in the US?
Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube. His sheer online presence combined with his entertaining personality makes him one of the most successful influencers of all time.
Who is No 1 YouTube channel in world?
|2||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||133|
Who are the most subscribed YouTubers in the world?
The 10 most-subscribed YouTube channels in the world
- 1.) T-Series.
- 2.) Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes.
- 3.) SET India.
- 4.) PewDiePie.
- 5.) MrBeast.
- 6.) Kids Diana Show.
- 7.) Like Nastya.
- 8.) WWE.
Who is the top female YouTuber?
Top 10 Female YouTubers in 2022 [Lastest]
- Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. 685K subscribers.
- JennaMarbles. 19.9M subscribers.
- Liza Koshy. 17.4M subscribers.
- Rclbeauty101. 14.5M subscribers.
- Lilly Singh. 14.7M subscribers.
- Zoella. 10.8M subscribers.
- Wengie. 13.8M subscribers.
- Bethany Mota. 9.63M subscribers.
Who is the 2nd most famous YouTuber?
The Most-Subscribed YouTubers and Channels
- T-Series (197m subscribers)
- Cocomelon (121m subscribers)
- SET India (118m subscribers)
- PewDiePie (110m subscribers)
- ✿ Kids Diana Show (85.1m subscribers)
- WWE (83m subscribers)
- Zee Music Company (78.6m subscribers)
- Like Nastya (78.3m subscribers)
What YouTube channel has the least subscribers?
Who has the least subscribers on YouTube?
- Schrack Technik Romania – the Romanian subsidiary of an electrical equipment company Schrack hosting brand videos.
- Zyxter – a new gaming channel starting out.