How do I reset my Linksys wireless G access point?
Press and hold the Reset button of your access point for 30 seconds. Once the access point is reset, perform a powercycle. Unplug the access point’s power cable and wait for 30 seconds then plug it back in. Wait for the access point’s lights to appear solid.
How do I connect my wireless G?
Connecting the Wireless-G Ethernet Bridge to a Wireless Network
- Connect the Wireless Ethernet Bridge to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Access the Wireless-G Ethernet Bridge’s web-based setup page.
- On the Ethernet Bridge’s setup page appears, look for the SSID field and enter the wireless network’s SSID.
Where is Linksys router IP address?
Unless it is changed, your Linksys router’s default local IP address (also known as the Default Gateway) is 192.168. 1.1. If you are unable to access your router using this, follow the steps below to learn how to identify the correct local IP address.
How do I set up a used Linksys router?
QUICK TIP: To reconfigure a previously used router, reset the router to factory defaults. To do this, press and hold the Reset button of your router for 10 seconds. The Reset button is usually located at the back of the router. Connect the computer to the Cable modem using an Ethernet cable.
How do I change the password on my Linksys WAP54G router?
How to Reset a WAP54G Password
- Take a small paperclip and bend one end of it so that it’s straight.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the router.
- Release the button and wait until the lights stop blinking while the access point resets itself.
How do I setup my Linksys 2.4 GHz wireless router?
Click the Wireless tab.
- Under the Basic Wireless Settings sub-tab, select Manual.
- NOTE: Select either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band.
- For the Linksys Wi-Fi Routers, you may enable either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band, or both by setting the Network Mode to your desired standard (i.e. Mixed, Wireless-N Only, etc.).
How to set up Linksys wireless G broadband router?
Log In Visit the Web address 192.168.1.1 in any Web browser on a computer connected to the router.
How to install your Linksys wireless router?
You can reset the router. Press the Reset button for 10 seconds to reset the device.
How to set password on Linksys wireless G broadband router?
Where do I check the wireless network name of the Linksys WRT54G router?
How do I access my Linksys router?
Connect your computer to the network. Connect to the same network the Linksys router is on.