How do I uninstall WD software from my Mac?
How To Uninstall WD Discovery On Mac? Wipe It Off Your Mac
- Open a Finder Window and Navigate To Your Applications folder.
- Scroll Down. Then click the WD Discovery Folder.
- Click Uninstall WD Discovery.
- Enter Your Mac’s Administration Password.
- Then Delete The Discovery Folders And Library Files.
How do I get rid of WD Unlocker?
- Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management from the context menu.
- Right click on the drive to format, select Format from the context menu, click on OK and wait for the drive to be formatted.
- After the formatting is complete, right click on the drive and select Delete.
Can I uninstall WD Discovery?
You really really need to release a removal tool for WD Discovery, any file corruption or using system restore (W10) and the WD Discovery program fails with partial loading on reboot and if it’s updated to a later version it won’t allow re-installation/ uninstall.
How do I remove NTFS for Mac?
Note: you can do it either from System Preferences section, from Menu Bar App, or from Launchpad.
- Click Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 on the upper left corner of the menu bar, select Preferences…
- Preferences window will appear.
- Confirm the uninstallation by clicking Uninstall button in the following window:
How do I get rid of EdgeRover?
Right click on the EdgeRover icon (2), and then click on Quit EdgeRover. Now uninstall the application following the normal Microsoft Windows “Add or remove programs” procedure. IMPORTANT: Do not reboot or shut down your computer immediately after uninstalling EdgeRover.
How do I reformat a WD Discovery for Mac?
Answer: A: Connect it, power it up, go to Disk Utility (in Applications/Utilities), select the WD disk on the left, go to the Erase tab, and choose “Mac OS Extended”. Click Erase. That should do it.
What is WD Security on Mac?
Description. This installer – WD Drive Utilities and WD Security, are contained within the WD Drive Utilities and the WD Security zip files and installs custom Western Digital software for WD USB and FireWire enabled external hard drives under Macintosh computers.
What is wd security Mac?
It’s Western Digital security software for Mac computers. It’s a part of the WD Drive Utility disk management software set. You can use the WD Drive Utilities app to download WD Security onto your Mac. Or you can download the Mac version of the WD Security zip files directly from WD’s support site.
Do you have to install WD Discovery?
It doesn’t require extra software or tool in order to store data files. WD tools or software enables to create backup, check the health of drive and encrypt drive for data access which enhances the drive experience.
What is WD Discovery?
WD Discovery™ is software that helps you to manage certain WD™ products, such as My Passport™, My Book™, My Book Duo™, and My Cloud Home™ devices. We are beginning to transition WD Discovery users to the new EdgeRover software.