How do you do art on TI-84?
How to Draw Pictures Using a TI-84 Calculator
- Power on your TI-84 calculator and press “Clear.”
- Tap “2nd” and “Draw” to display the Draw menu.
- Select “Pen” from the displayed menu to choose the free-form drawing function.
- Use the arrow keys to to move the cursor across the screen and draw your picture.
How do you graph flowers on a TI-84?
Send your valentine a flower by graphing one on your TI calculator. Press the y= key. In r1, input cos(2θ). Then, in r2, enter sin(2θ)….Tags:
- Classroom Resources.
- polar graphs.
- TI-84 Plus.
Can TI-84 do 3D graphing?
Graph3DC for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition lets you graph 3D functions on your graphing calculator, a function missing from TI’s own TI-OS. It integrates with the TI-OS so you can either graph 3D equations or continue to use the built-in 2D graphing tools.
How do you make a smiley face on a TI 84 Plus?
How to Draw a Smiley Face on a TI 84
- Press the “2nd” key and the “Draw” key at the same time.
- Move the cursor, using the cursor keys, down to the menu item labeled “A:Pen.” Press “Enter.” This activates the free-form drawing tool and opens the graph window where you can make free-form drawings.
How to graph with a ti 84 calculator?
… needing a brand new graphing calculator to keep up in math classes, then you’re in luck. Right now, you can save big on Texas Instruments graphing calculators at Staples. Get the Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus 10-Digit Graphing Calculator on sale for
Which is better Ti 83 or Ti 84?
TI-84 has twice the processing speed of TI-83 due to its 480 kb of memory and 24 kb RAM. This calculator was one of the first versions from TI and hence it a little bulky. This calculator is 30% slimmer than the older generations of the calculator.
How to figure standard deviation on Ti 84?
Press the STAT button on your calculator. It’s in the third column of keys.
How do you graph a scatterplot on the TI 84?
Go to[2nd]”STAT PLOT”. Make sure that only Plot1 is ON. Then go to Plot 1 and choose the Scatter Plot Icon in Type.