How do you make a marshmallow martini?
Toasted Marshmallow Martini
- 1 oz. vodka.
- 1 oz. Irish cream liqueur.
- 1 oz. Monin Iced Coffee Concentrate.
- 1/2 oz. Monin Toasted Marshmallow Syrup.
- 1/2 oz. Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce.
What is a toasted marshmallow called?
Although many different varieties of s’mores have developed over time, the s’more is basically a sandwich of roasted marshmallows and chocolate between graham crackers. S’mores are usually made by the campfire. Marshmallows are roasted over the fire until they’re gooey.
What does marshmallow vodka taste like?
The sweet taste of roasted marshmallows has that campfire vibe to it. Pairs great with chocolate & jello shots, no chaser needed either. Fluffed Marshmallow is seriously one of the best flavors Smirnoff has made! Pretty decent value also.
How do you make smores alcoholic drink?
- Dip the rim of a glass in the melted chocolate, then into the graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Add the chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add more ice to the prepared glass, then strain the cocktail into the glass.
How do you Rim a glass with graham crackers?
- Dip your glass rim in chocolate syrup. GIF by Leah Valenti.
- Pat the rim in a plate of graham cracker crumbs, rotating the glass until completely covered. GIF by Leah Valenti.
- Pair with a nice chocolaty beverage and enjoy! GIF by Leah Valenti.
Why did Loretta Scott invent s mores?
The creation of the “Some More,” as it was originally called, was credited to Loretta Scott Crew — who is said to have made the treat for her troop during a camping excursion. Girl Scouts has been selling their popular cookies since 1917, so it’s no surprise that it’s also credited for the classic camping snack.
Is there a marshmallow flavored vodka?
Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka is something novel about vodka flavors, offering a sweetness in the alcohol. This triple distilled and ten times filtered vodka now creates an exclusive aura through the caramel notes that takes you back to campfire smokes with a smooth vanilla start.
What’s in a s’mores martini?
- 1 oz. dark chocolate or milk chocolate godiva liqueur.
- 1/2 oz. fluffed marshmallow vodka.
- 1/2 oz. heavy cream.
- hershey’s chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker for the rim.
- marshmallows as garnish.
- small bamboo sticks.
What Alcohol goes well with S mores?
Six Ways to Pair S’mores With Wine, Beer and Booze
- Brachetto d’Acqui. Dry red wine and chocolate are a popular combination, but Cortes thinks that sweet dessert wines deserve love, too.
- New World Chardonnay.
- Rosé of Pinot Noir.