Is Turkey sunny in April?

Sunshine and rainfall There is a 70% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 30% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 13mm of rainfall this month.

Which is hotter Dalaman or Antalya?

The weather is not that different, Antalya is usually slightly warmer but the tourist population is. We have travelled along the coast from Antalya to Dalaman, staying in various places and noticed that the Dalaman end is far busier, places are still open as there are more UK tourists there.

Is Dalaman Turkey hot in May?

May Weather in Dalaman Turkey. Daily high temperatures increase by 8°F, from 73°F to 81°F, rarely falling below 67°F or exceeding 87°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 52°F to 60°F, rarely falling below 48°F or exceeding 65°F.

Where is the warmest place in Turkey in April?

Turkey’s south coast’s very popular, with Antalya enjoying an average high temperature of 21ºC during April. You’ll need your beach gear for the days but you should pack some warmer clothes for the evenings as things can get quite chilly.

What clothes to take to Turkey in April?

In spring (April-May) and autumn (October-November) you may encounter rain, and the air may be cool or even chilly at night, but comfortable during the day; bring a warm jacket or a sweater and windbreaker. In Northeastern and Eastern Turkey, prepare for near-winter conditions.

Are pools cold in Turkey in April?

The sea is warmer than swimming pools in April, and that is cold. If the sun is shining all day, the outdoor pools may be just bearable to a child before sunset. They are absolutely freezing in the morning.

Is Turkey hot in Easter?

Turkey’s popular Aegean and Mediterranean resorts enjoy long hot summers and you’ll see things getting hot in April. It’s the last of spring’s wet months so you’ll get some rain, but mountains close to the Mediterranean coast shelter island areas.