What are Lee County Utilities?
The Lee County Utilities (LCU), a division of Lee County’s Department of Public Utilities, provides water for about 254,047 residents living in the Fort Myers area.
How do I pay my Lee County water bill?
What are the bill payment options?
- Pay online or sign up for autopay: myutilities.leegov.com.
- Pay by phone: (855) 895-6939.
- Use Customer Service Center drive-thru or drop-box.
- Mail payment to: Lee County Utilities P.O. Box 37779. Boone, IA 50037-0779.
What is the average water bill in Fort Myers Florida?
about $6 a month
Meanwhile, the average water bill in Fort Myers is relatively low at about $6 a month, plus associated fees. Internet service in the city is around $30, which is somewhat lower than in other states.
How much is Lee County Utilities deposit?
For residential locations, the deposit amount is two times the twelve-month average of the bill, or $200, whichever is greater. If a residential location does not have 12 months of recent billing history, the deposit amount is $200.
Does Lehigh Acres have natural gas?
About Lehigh Acres Utilities Lehigh Acres Utilities are business enterprises that provide essential public services including electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services in Lehigh Acres, FL.
How do I cancel my utilities in Lee County?
How to cancel Lee County Utilities
- Call customer service on 239-533-8845.
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your account number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your service and recurring payments.
- You will receive a confirmation letter or email.
Where can I pay my Cape Coral water bill?
Yes, there are several drop locations located at: Customer Billing Services and City Hall.
- Departments. Capital Improvement Projects. Development Services. Office of Communications. Office of Economic and Business Development.
- Get Connected with the City.
- Outdoor Recreation.
How is living in Fort Myers Florida?
“Fort Myers is one of the most desirable places on Florida’s Gulf Coast to live, work, and play,” says Tracey Tucker of Montgomery Real Estate. “The city has a relaxed atmosphere, offers a reasonable cost of living, and is characterized by a diverse range of college students, young families, and retirees.”
How much is water bill in Florida?
Utility bills include the cost of electricity, gas, water, internet, and cable. Utility costs vary greatly by state. The most expensive utility bills can be found in Alaska, with an average cost of $496 per month….Water Prices by State 2022.
|Avg. Total Utilities||$312|
Who provides electricity in Lehigh Acres Florida?
LCEC – Lee County Electric Cooperative.
Is natural gas available in Florida?
Florida has an expanding footprint of natural gas. Most major cities in Florida have natural gas but only 10% of the residential market has been saturated.