What is a bank history check?
Banking history reports track how you have handled savings and checking accounts in the past. If you have overdrawn accounts, had fees that you did not pay, or been suspected of fraud, banking history reports will include this information.
What bank does surge credit card use?
The Surge Mastercard credit card is issued by Celtic Bank, designed for those who have a bad credit history or none at all and want to build or rebuild their credit. You can check your Surge credit card application status and see if you pre-qualify in less than a minute.
How do I check the status of my surge credit card?
You can check your Surge Credit Card application status by calling the issuer’s customer service department at (866) 449-4514.
How do I find bank transaction history?
You can check your account statements and transaction history online via onlinesbi.com, the bank’s internet banking portal. All that you need is a browser in a computer system or smartphone.
Who can check my bank account?
When Can Others See My Bank Accounts Balance?
- Government Agencies. Government agencies, like the Internal Revenue Service, can access your personal bank account.
- Liability Lawsuits.
- Law Enforcement Agencies and Warrants.
- Other Considerations.
What is the highest credit limit for surge credit card?
Surge Credit Card’s Additional Info
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000! (
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score From Experian* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Initial Credit Limit of $300 – $1,000* (subject to available credit)
Who owns the surge credit card?
The Surge Mastercard® Credit Card issued by Celtic Bank and serviced by Continental Finance, is an unsecured credit card targeted to those with limited or poor credit. The card charges an annual fee with a starting credit limit of at least $300 with a potential increase in as little as six months.
Is surge a real credit card?
The Surge Mastercard® is a legit credit card for people with bad credit, not a scam. It reports to the three major credit bureaus each month, which allows cardholders to build credit by paying on time and using only a portion of their credit limit.
Does surge increase credit limit?
Yes, the Surge Credit Card will consider you for a credit limit increase if you make the first six monthly payments on time. After that, the Surge Credit Card’s issuer, Continental Finance, will continue to evaluate your account periodically to give you the opportunity for even higher Surge Credit Card credit limits.
How can I check my bank statement?
How to Access Your Bank Statements Online
- Log in to your account through the bank’s website or app.
- Find where your bank houses their electronic statements.
- Select the statement period you want to view.
- Review the statement on your computer, tablet, or phone — or download your statement as a PDF.