What is a Cisco Valet?
The Cisco Valet Plus is by far the most easy to use wireless router to date. It also has great range, decent performance, and comes with an effective wireless networking management software for home users.
How do I setup a Cisco Valet?
Setting Up a Cisco Valet
- Connect your Cisco Valet to a wall socket using the included power adapter cable.
- Place your laptop computer within 10 feet of the Cisco Valet.
- Plug the Internet cable from your modem into the yellow “Internet” port on the back of the Cisco Valet.
How do you use a Cisco Valet Connector?
Connect the Valet Connector to a high-powered USB port on your computer or laptop. QUICK TIP: Alternatively, you can also use the USB Extension Base to connect the Valet Connector. Plug the Valet Connector into the USB Extension Base and connect the Base to a USB port on your desktop or laptop computer.
How do I reset my Cisco M10 router password?
Here’s how to reset a Valet M10 or Valet Plus M20:
- Turn it on if it’s currently off.
- Turn the router around so you have access to the back (where the cables are plugged in).
- Hold down the red Reset button.
- Release the button after 10 seconds.
- Wait while your Valet restarts, which might take one to two minutes.
How do I reset my Cisco Valet router?
Resetting your Valet Hotspot to factory default settings
- Locate the Reset button at the back of your Valet Hotspot.
- Unplug the hotspot from the power outlet for 30 seconds.
- Access the Valet Hotspot’s web-based setup page.
- Click the Administration tab > Factory Defaults sub-tab.
- Click on Restore All Settings.
What is the username and password for Cisco router?
The default user name of your Cisco router is either “admin” or “cisco”. The default password of all Cisco routers is either “admin”, “cisco” or is a blank field.
How do I find my Cisco WiFi password?
Check in the Pre-Shared Key field and select the Show key box to find your current WiFi password. If you’d like to change your WiFi password, enter the new password in the Pre-Shared Key field, and select Save Settings. If you just want to find your password without changing it, select Cancel Changes.