What is the cheapest kitchen splashback?
Budget Friendly Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- Tiles. Tiles are perhaps the most common choice for kitchen splashbacks.
- Toughened Glass. Glass splashbacks are popular because they look good, although tiles are currently more on-trend.
- Acrylic Glass. An acrylic glass option achieves a similar look for a fraction of the price.
What can I use as a splashback in my kitchen?
Two materials that I highly recommend are laminate and glass. ‘ ‘As with tiles, both laminate and glass splashbacks can be used to make a style statement. You can create a real contrast to your units by opting for a bold, striking colour, especially if set against a more neutral hued kitchen.
What can I use as a splashback behind my cooker?
Stainless steel splashbacks Stainless steel is also highly durable and goes well with your utensils as well. It’s effortless to clean as it’s resistant to splashes and stains.
Can you use worktop as a splashback?
There are several combinations to consider: worktops and splashbacks can be similar in tone and colour or they can contrast with each other; they can have similar finishes (ie, both be glossy or both be matt); they can offer visual variety with a mix of both; or they could be made from the same material to create a …
Can laminate be used as a splashback?
Laminate is one of the most versatile splashback materials, as it can be made in almost any style to resemble different materials. There are also two ways to install laminate splashbacks: Laminate applied directly to the wall behind the countertop and glued in place.
How can I make a cheap backsplash?
- Paint Your Existing Backsplash.
- Install a Beadboard Backsplash.
- Use Peel-and-Stick Tile.
- Make a Faux-Brick Backsplash.
- Make a Metal Backsplash Out of Roof Tiles.
- Make Your Backsplash Out of Laminate Flooring.
Can you use worktop as splashback?
Once you have chosen the worktop, you can either choose a bare worktop splashback with simple colors in contrast to the worktop or even the same color. This can either be a simple, pastel color or a glossy finish.