What is there to do in Val d Isère?
Top Attractions in Val d’Isère
- Oxygène Ski School Val d’Isère. 609.
- Val d’Isère. 127.
- Ecole du Ski Français. 200.
- Supreme Ski & Snowboard School.
- The Development Centre Val d Isere.
- Office de Tourisme de Val d’Isère.
- Refuge du Prariond Par Les Gorges de Malpasset.
- New Generation Ski & Snowboard School – Val d’Isère.
What is Val d’Isère known for?
Val d’Isère is renowned as having some of the world’s best lift-accessed off-piste and has many independent instructors and guides who specialise in off-piste tuition and guiding. Tignes possesses more of the same, with a funicular shuttling skiers up through one of the mountains to the Grande Motte glacier.
Is Val d’Isere good for families?
Choose Val d’Isère for family holidays in France. This ski resort in the French Alps is one of the best family ski resorts. Many recreation centers and nurseries take care of your children when you ski. Then, the ski resort offers a custom made welcome for families with the Family Plus label.
What is there to do in Val d’Isere from ski?
Non-skier things to do in Val d’Isere
- Buy a pedestrian pass and jump on a lift.
- Go to après-ski along with everyone else.
- Ride a skidoo, horse drawn sleigh or huskies.
- Book a tandem flight.
- Go snowshoeing or ski-touring.
- Go to the sports centre.
- Visit a spa for some relaxation.
- Book a restaurant for lunch.
Where do you fly into for Val d Isere?
Chambery is the nearest airport to Val d’Isère with a transfer time of around two hours. Private transfers run from Chambery airport to Val d’Isère throughout the season.
Is Val d’Isère nice?
Val d’Isere in the French Alps has everything you could ask for in a skiing resort: it has a fantastic ski area adapted to both skiers and snowboarders as well as a brilliant atmosphere and great apres-ski and night-life. The resort offers over 300km of pistes for all levels, with around 90 ski lifts.
Is Val Disere posh?
Val d’Isère is posh resort. It has alpine feel to it, pedestrian street and old church. Architecture is more appropriate for the mountains. If you like apres ski and parties Val d’Isère is obvious choice.