How can I convert my BSNL modem into WiFi?
Connect the second modem/router to your PC/Laptop with a LAN cable and open the configuration page typing 192.168. 1.1 i.e modem IP. Type username and password as admin. That’s all you have to do.
How can I connect BSNL mobile modem?
Turn On WLAN/Wi-Fi in mobile handset and select BSNL 4G Plus SSID. Choose EAP method as “SIM” authentication and select BSNL SIM slot….
- Select BSNL WiFi SSID and it will be redirected to Captive portal.
- Provide Mobile number and click on Get PIN.
- Enter the PIN which has received and click on login.
Can we use any modem for BSNL broadband?
A telephone line uses Rj-11 connectors such that ADSL routers come with Rj-11 port, whereas the normal routers use Rj-45 port for Ethernet type networks. So that’s the reason why a BSNL broadband connection needs an modem. And for the BSNL broadband connection you need to choose an ADSL router.
How can I know my BSNL WiFi connected devices?
How to check BSNL usage data in My BSNL App
- Unlock your mobile screen.
- Search for My BSNL App which you already have on your mobile phone or in Tab.
- Open the application and find the Usage option to check data usage in iPhone or in Android phone.
- Click on Usage.
- Select Broadband to know the usage.
What is DSA Code BSNL?
BSNL DSA (Direct Selling Agent) can issue duplicate SIM card via Sanchar Adhaar app if old SIM card is working….
|OTF Commission for FRC (New Connections) for BSNL Retailers and BSNL DSAs (Direct Selling Agents)|
|FRC (First Recharge Coupon)||Retailer/DSA OTF Commission (Rs)|
Is BSNL ADSL or VDSL?
VDSL is a digital subscriber line (DSL) technology providing data transmission faster than ADSL over a twisted pair of copper wires. BSNL offers VDSL plans having download speed up to 24 Mbps.
Which modem is best for BSNL?
Best Modems for BSNL Broadband Connection
- D-Link DSL-2600U Wireless 11G ADSL2+ Modem Router.
- D-Link DSL-2730U Wireless-N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Router.
- TP-Link TD-W8901N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router.
- Netgear D500 N150 WiFi DSL Built-in ADSL2+ Modem Router.
- Netgear DGN1000 Wireless-N 150 Modem Router.