How do you claim land in World Guard?
Installation & Config
- You need WorldGuard and Vault plugins first.
- Download WGLandClaim.jar.
- Place in your server’s plugins folder.
- Run your server to generate the config.
- Reload the plugin or restart the server.
How do you get world guard in Minecraft?
Go to the official WorldGuard page on the Bukkit website and download the plugin by clicking on the blue “Download Latest File” button.
How do I claim an area with WorldEdit?
Use the wand from WorldEdit. Type //wand in chat and select a cuboid area with it. Left click a block with the wand to set the first position, right click to set the second position; everything in between is selected. Optionally you could use the //pos1 and //pos2 commands instead of using the wand.
How do I install world guard?
WorldGuard can be downloaded from the Bukkit dev site.
- In your server folder, create a “plugins” folder if one does not yet exist.
- Copy the WorldGuard . jar file into the plugins folder. (Make sure you get WorldEdit as well!)
- Start your server.
How do you protect your spawn?
Locate the server. properties file and click on the “Edit” option on its right. Locate the option called spawn-protection and change the value to the number of blocks you would like to be protected (e.g. spawn-protection=20 ). Changing the value to 0 ( spawn-protection=0 ) will completely disable the spawn protection.
How do you use red protect in Minecraft?
- Set a maximum amount of area players can define.
- Select what material you want used, (fence or redstone currently).
- Permission nodes to build in any region, or use commands in any region.
- Very easy to understand, surround your house with redstone, stick a sign with [rp], name your region, and you’re done.
What is spawn protection?
Spawn protection prevents players from building in spawn, undoing any attempts at placing or breaking Blocks. Players who have any operator level are able to bypass it and build anyway. There are several indirect ways to bypass spawn protection, namely activating pistons, dispensers, explosives and using mob griefing.
How do I enable WorldEdit?
Drag-and-drop WorldEdit’s . jar file you’ve downloaded into the mods folder. And you’re good! Simply launch the Forge profile the next time you start Minecraft, and WorldEdit will be there and working.