How do you mass delete Facebook Messenger messages?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do you delete multiple messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do I delete all messages?
To delete all text messages on Android, you can use the following steps: Open the Messages app. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap Delete all messages.
How do you select multiple messages to delete on iPhone?
How to delete multiple email messages
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
How do you delete all messages at once on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash. , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
How do you delete multiple messages on Messenger on both sides?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
Can I delete all messages on Messenger at once?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
How do you delete all messages on 2022?
Open the Messages app. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap Delete all messages. Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you quickly delete messages on iPhone?
How do you quickly delete all messages from an iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Messages and tap it.
- Under Message History, tap where it says Keep Messages.
- There are three options: 30 Days, 1 Year, and Forever: choose the first or second option.
How do I erase deleted messages?
Deleting Texts From Your Android Phone To remove a conversation and all its texts, you can hover on the message and select the trash can icon from the action bar that appears on the top part of the screen.
How do you select all messages on iPhone?
Tap and hold on any message, then select “Select All” from the menu. Swipe left on any message, then select “Select All” from the menu. Go to Settings > Messages and enable “Select All Messages.