What level is Sonata K 545?
grade 8 level
Mozart’s K545 is at a grade 8 level, so it’s fairly challenging.
What level is Sonata in C Major?
* The major exception is the Mozart Sonata in C which is listed at gr 9. If that’s right, and you are comfortable with it, the step up to the new pieces wouldn’t be so bad.
How would you describe the 3rd movement of the Sonata No 16 in major K545 of Mozart?
III. The third movement is in Rondo form and is in the tonic key, C major. The first theme is lively and sets the mood of the piece. The second theme is in G major and contains an Alberti bass in the left hand. The first theme appears again and is followed by a third theme.
Is sonata Facile hard?
Sonata ‘facile’ is anything but easy, as with alot of Mozart. You have to put detail in every note and you need very good fingercontrol to be able to play that detailed.
What grade is Mozart sonata in F?
Sonata in F, K 332 The 1st movt used to be a grade 8 piece. Another easy piece.
What is the dynamics of Mozart piano sonata?
The first movement is a lilting theme in 6/8 followed by six variations in A major and A minor. The last variation is in 4/4 time. The second movement is a Menuetto in A major with a contrasting section (called a Trio) in D major. It is written in 3/4 time.
What are the 5 basic characteristics of Classical music?
The Classical period
- an emphasis on elegance and balance.
- short well-balanced melodies and clear-cut question and answer phrases.
- mainly simple diatonic harmony.
- mainly homophonic textures (melody plus accompaniment) but with some use of counterpoint (where two or more melodic lines are combined)
- use of contrasting moods.
What is the texture of sonata No 16?
The texture of the piece is completely homophonic. The rhythm is consistent throughout the piece, which is an incredible feat considering the number of scales in the piece.