What use are Trading Cards Dota 2?
Steam Trading Cards are virtual cards earned by playing games on Steam. Sets of cards can be turned into game badges and tradable Steam community items.
What is the rarest trading card on Steam?
Here are some of the most expensive Trading Card listings on the Steam Community Market.
- Fast destroyer (Foil) – $1,906.
- Cloud Hound (Foil) – $1,906.
- The Crystal Caverns (Foil) – $1,882.
- The Goats (Foil) – $1,882.
- Stela (Foil) -$1,873.
- Sumo Bot (Foil) – $1,867.
How do you get Dota Trading Cards?
You can get trading cards simply by playing one of the participating games. As you play, you’ll occasionally receive trading card drops which will be placed in your Steam Inventory.
What are all the steam badges?
- The First Time Ever You Jump Off of a Fine Building. Level 1, 100 XP.
- Your Sophomore Jump is Always Easier. Level 2, 200 XP.
- You Are Always Living in The Future. Level 3, 300 XP.
- Sixty Six Point Six Percent Perfect.
- You Have Nearly Achieved Digital Enlightenment.
- You Have Sparked the Technological Singularity.
What are Steam Trading Cards good for?
Steam Trading Cards are virtual cards, earned by buying and playing games on Steam, that can be crafted into badges that grant rewards. Collect a set of cards to earn items that help you customize your profile and show off your gameplay.
What is the most expensive Steam account?
In 2021, St4ck has the most expensive Steam account, worth over $279,114. While many players boost their account’s worth by buying overpriced games or items, st4ck took a different route and spent his money on trading cards to become the most expensive Steam account owner in 2021.
How do you get foil cards on steam?
In addition to the 5 levels of the standard badge, each trading card set has a foil badge. You earn the foil badge by completing a set of foil versions of the cards for that set. Foil cards are rarer than the standard cards, and thus the foil badge is much more difficult and expensive to obtain.