How do I change Firefox to 64-bit?
How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox
- Go to this Mozilla Firefox download page and select the Windows 64-bit installer.
- Download the Firefox Setup file and save it to your computer.
- Close Firefox.
- Remove the 32-bit version of Firefox.
How do you download Mozilla Firefox?
Go to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/in your browser. The Download link in the green box will automatically detect your operating system and language.
Is Mozilla Firefox compatible with Windows 10?
– Extensions for every interest From security to news to gaming, there’s an extension for everyone. – Change up your look Go from light mode to dark mode depending on your mood or preference, or liven things up with a custom theme (rainbow unicorn, perhaps). – Tweak your settings There’s no need to settle.
What version of Firefox do I have?
– To check which version of Firefox you have on your computer, simply open the browser and open the menu in the top-right. – If you have an update available for Firefox, you can also update it directly from this menu. – Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How can I get my old Firefox browser back?
– Open Firefox. – Click the menu with three horizontal lines at the top-right corner. – Click Help. – Click About Firefox. – The version number appears below “Firefox Browser” in the window (e.g., 86.0 64-bit ). – Write down the full version number so you don’t forget it.