How do I contact West Midlands travel?
Simply text us on 83010 – start your message with ‘bus’, leave a space and then give us details of the problem (include time, date, location and bus service number). The information provided will be used to help target problems more effectively.
How do I use my West Midlands bus pass?
How do I use the free travel pass?
- Remove the pass from your purse or wallet.
- Place the pass flat onto the reader.
- Hold the pass still until you see a green light and hear a beep, this will show that your pass has been accepted.
- Enjoy your free bus travel!
How do I pay a West Midlands bus fine?
What to do if you receive a penalty fare
- pay online: www.ircas.co.uk.
- send payment by post: IRCAS, PO Box 212, Peterfield, GU32 9BQ.
- pay over the phone: 0870 067 9983.
How do I know if my swift card is active?
The Swift Collector app – Hold your Swift card to the back of your device and press scan for card. It will then check for updates and your new ticket will show. The Swift Collector machine – Locate your nearest Swift Collector, hold your Swift card to the machine and your new ticket will show.
Why is my swift card not working?
The Swift Card shall be blocked and not accepted as payment for travel if any failed Swift Card top-ups are not cleared within one (1) working days and the Customer will need to apply for a new Swift Card. All applicable fees as varied from time to time shall apply.
How do I contact the West Midlands train?
Call our Customer Relations team on 0333 311 0039.
Is it a criminal Offence to not pay for a train ticket?
Penalty fares are a civil debt, not a fine, and a person whose penalty fare is paid is not considered to have committed a criminal offence.
How do I scan a Swift card on my iPhone?
For an Android device, get the app from the Google Play Store. For an iPhone, get the app from the App Store….TfWM (formerly Swift) app
- Open the app.
- Select the Swift Collector.
- Hold your Swift card to the back of your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my Swift card blocked?
The Swift Card shall be blocked and not accepted as payment for travel if any failed Swift Card top-ups are not cleared within one (1) working days and the Customer will need to apply for a new Swift Card.