What are some SQL interview questions?
SQL Interview Questions
- What is the difference between SQL and MySQL?
- What are the different subsets of SQL?
- What do you mean by DBMS?
- What do you mean by table and field in SQL?
- What are joins in SQL?
- What is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR2 datatype in SQL?
- What is the Primary key?
- What are Constraints?
What is Advanced SQL?
The “Advanced SQL” requirement probably hints at knowledge and possibly proficiency in several of the new concepts such as: CTEs (Common Table Expressions) UDFs (User Defined Functions) Fulltext search extensions/integration. performance tuning with new partitionning schemes, filtered indexes, sparse columns…)
What is SQL Server interview questions?
SQL Server Interview Questions
- How to create a database in SQL Server? A database is an organized file of data.
- What is SQL?
- What is PL/SQL?
- What is the difference between SQL and PL/SQL?
- What is RDBMS?
- What is a database table?
- How do you create a table in SQL?
- How to delete a table in SQL Server?
What is the difference between temp table and CTE?
Temp Tables are physically created in the tempdb database. These tables act as the normal table and also can have constraints, an index like normal tables. CTE is a named temporary result set which is used to manipulate the complex sub-queries data. This exists for the scope of a statement.
How can I learn SQL advanced?
- 6 Incredible Resources to Learn Advanced SQL. How to take your SQL skills from beginner to advanced. Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay.
- Zachary Thomas’ Quip. Link here.
- Leetcode. Link here.
- Mode. Link here.
- SQL Server. Link here.
- Use the Index Luke. Link here.
- Hackerrank. Link here.
Which is better CTE or subquery?
CTE can be more readable: Another advantage of CTE is CTE are more readable than Subqueries. Since CTE can be reusable, you can write less code using CTE than using subquery. Also, people tend to follow the logic and ideas easier in sequence than in a nested fashion.
Are CTE is stored in memory?
Answers. CTE results are not stored anywhere…. they don’t produce results…. a CTE is just a definition, just like a VIEW is just a definition. Think of a CTE as being a View that only lasts for the duration of the query.
What are 20 SQL queries for interview?
20 SQL Queries for interview : In this article I will explain 20 SQL Queries for interview purpose. These are really important queries which will ask in most of the interview questions. MOST IMPORTANT QUERIES (90% ASKED IN INTERVIEWS) 1.Query to find Second Highest Salary of Employee?(Most important question in 20 SQL Queries for interview
How to prepare the best answers to any interview questions?
Research: Learn as much as you can about the company and the position.
What are the good SQL Developer interview questions?
This interview question targets the developer’s knowledge of the SQL server roles and the authority/permissions related to them. SQL Server roles are similar to Active Directory groups on Windows. They enable a server or database administrator to assign database-wide function(s) to an individual or group.
What to know for SQL in interview?
Meets academic and training requirements outlined in the job description