What Dell BIOS version do I have?
To identify the BIOS version using the BIOS interface: Restart the computer. Press F2 key at the Dell logo screen during startup. Under the Main or System Information tab, look for BIOS Version.
How do I find out my BIOS version and update it?
You can also locate your current BIOS while in Windows. Press Window Key+R to access the “RUN” command window. Then type “msinfo32” to bring up your computer’s System Information log. Your current BIOS version will be listed under “BIOS Version/Date”.
How do I find my BIOS version Windows 10?
Using the Command Prompt in Windows
- Type CMD in the search box. Select Command Prompt or CMD.
- The Command Prompt window appears. Type wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion and then press Enter. The string of letters and numbers following SMBBIOSBIOSVersion is the BIOS version. Write down the BIOS version number.
How do I check my BIOS version Windows 11?
1. Check your BIOS version
- Hit the Windows and R keys together.
- Type msinfo32 and hit Enter .
- Locate the entry marked BIOS version/date.
- Note down this information and close the window.
How do I get into the BIOS?
Get into the UEFI / BIOS setup menu and make changes….BIOS Keys by Manufacturer
- ASRock: F2 or DEL.
- ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards.
- Acer: F2 or DEL.
- Dell: F2 or F12.
- ECS: DEL.
- Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL.
- HP: F10.
- Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2.
How do I check my BIOS version Windows 10?
Finding the BIOS Version on Windows Computers Using the BIOS Menu
- Restart the computer.
- Open the BIOS menu. As the computer reboots, press F2, F10, F12, or Del to enter the computer BIOS menu.
- Find the BIOS version. In the BIOS menu, look for BIOS Revision, BIOS Version, System Information or Firmware Version.
How do you check BIOS?
How to identify the BIOS version of your motherboard
- There is a sticker on the BIOS chipset, which contains the default BIOS version.
- When your computer is starting up, press F2 to enter the BIOS setup.
- In Windows OS, you can use system detection software such as CPU-Z to check the BIOS version.
Can you see BIOS version on the motherboard?
Click on Start, choose Run and type in msinfo32. This will bring up the Windows System information dialog box. In the System Summary section, you should see an item called BIOS Version/Date. Now you know the current version of your BIOS.