What does it mean when the same tarot card keeps coming up?
Most of the time, a repeating card signifies a message or lesson that you have not fully absorbed. That card may be deeply significant in some way to you or the querent, a message, that when understood, can shift the situation you’re asking about dramatically.
How do you reconnect a Tarot deck?
How to connect with your tarot cards
- Step 1: Cleanse your deck. You can do this in a number of ways — with sacred smoke, crystals, the moon, salt, or by shuffling.
- Step 2: Set an intention.
- Step 3: Shuffle well.
- Step 4: Do a connection spread.
- Step 5: Decide how you want to store your deck.
Should I leave my tarot cards out?
Ultimately, the goal is to never leave your cards laying scattered around the house. If you’re taking them somewhere with you, don’t just stuff them in your pocket — keep the deck in their protective shield until you get where you’re going.
How do you refresh a Tarot deck?
Different ways to cleanse your tarot deck
- Use sacred smoke.
- Place a selenite stone (or black tourmaline or clear quartz) on the deck.
- Put them out on under a New Moon.
- Stick the cards in a bowl of salt.
- Chaotic shuffle.
- The sort and shuffle.
- You can also book a tarot reading or tarot tutoring session with me.
What are the chances of pulling the same tarot card?
What are the odds you pull the same card? 2 – You have a specific card in mind (say, The Fool). What are the odds that you pull that card, replace it, shuffle, and pull it again? 1 / (72*72) = 1/5,184 ~~ 0.019%.
Why do I keep pulling the Lovers card?
If you pull the Lovers in a reading about your career or finances, it could represent a new partnership within your career, or even a different, more fulfilling career path, Porter and June say. “The choice aspect of the Lovers may also be highlighted.
Should I sleep with my Tarot deck?
I wrap all my cards in scarves, and then I sleep with them under my pillow for three days. You’ll get some really strange dreams during that time, but it attunes your energy to the cards.” When it comes to deciding where to read your tarot cards, Katelan says it should be wherever you feel most comfortable.
What should you not do when reading Tarot cards?
Questions not to ask in tarot card readings
- Questions you don’t really want answered.
- Questions that already have answers.
- When you’re going to die.
- Questions about other people.
- Medical-type questions.
- The same question, over and over again.
- Yes-or-no questions.
- Future-predicting questions.
Why do you knock on Tarot cards?
￼Knocking or Tapping the Deck A quick way to release any stuck energy in between readings is to knock or tap the deck 3 times while also visualising that stuck energy being released. It’s particularly helpful if you’ve had a reading that was quite intense or the energy afterwards felt unresolved.
What are the chances of drawing the same tarot card twice?
What are the odds of drawing the same card twice?
1 Expert Answer The only way to succeed is to draw one specific card — the one you picked the first time. Since there are 52 cards, the probability of succeeding, drawing the same card again, is 1/52.