Who is the richest scientist in the world?
Top 10 Richest Scientists In The World
- Stephen Hawking Net Worth: $20 million.
- Richard Dawkins Net Worth: $15 million.
- Jane Goodall Net Worth: $20 million.
- James Watson Net Worth: $20 billion.
- Gordon Moore Net Worth: $9.3 billion.
- Ronda Stryker Net Worth: $6 billion.
- James Dyson Net Worth: $6.5 billion.
- Tim Berners Lee Net Worth: $15 million.
How do I publish a research paper in Elsevier?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.
How long does it take for peer review process?
Typically the manuscript will be reviewed within 80 days. Should the reviewers’ reports contradict one another or a report is unduly delayed, a further expert opinion will be sought. If necessary, revised manuscripts may be returned to the initial reviewers, usually within 1 month.
How long is desk rejection?
1 to 4 weeks
How do you write a reviewer comment?
In writing the report, you should pay attention to the following issues. – For objective assessment of papers, the reviewer is requested to identify not just negative points but also positive points of the paper. Be specific about what is particularly interesting or good about the paper.
How do you write a response letter to a reviewer?
- Recognize that the reviewers are volunteers and used their time to work hard on your paper.
- Respond to every single comment.
- For your convenience and the reviewers, it helps to number each comment.
- Keep your responses short, direct, and to the point.
- Always accept responsibility.
How do I disagree with reviewers?
You can always defend your manuscript and write to the reviewer(s). Elaborating on your idea supporting it with strong evidence and rationale help reviewers reconsider and approve your manuscript. Be polite, give proper argument to explain why you differ with reviewer comment, and let the editor decide.
What makes a good peer review?
Your review should be clear, constructive and consistent. Clarity is important because authors will not be able to respond to your concerns if they don’t fully understand what they are. Reviews are most helpful if they don’t just criticise, but also make constructive suggestions for how concerns may be resolved.
Which country has best scientists?
Scientists from the United States continue to dominate the list with 616 scholars included in 2020 which represents 61.6% of the whole ranking. 8 out of 10 scientists in the top 1% are from the United States (the other two are from Canada).
How long does it take to review an article?
The time it takes for a journal to get the review process completed varies across journals and fields. While some take a month or two, others can take up to 6 months or more. As you have correctly observed, Statistics/Mathematics journals usually take a longer time, and may at times, take even up to a year to complete.
What are the steps of peer review?
The peer review process
- Step 1: Editor assessment. download PDF.
- Step 2: First round of peer review. The editor will then find and contact other researchers who are experts in your field, asking them to review the paper.
- Step 3: Revise and resubmit.
- Step 4: Accepted.
Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
List of Indian scientists
|Name||Field||Most noted award/fellowship|
|Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman (C.V Raman)||Physics||Nobel Prize in Physics|
|Srinivasa Ramanujan||Mathematics||Fellow of the Royal Society|
|Satyendra Nath Bose||Mathematics, physics|
|M. S. Swaminathan||Genetics|
How do you write a good peer review?
- Justify your recommendation with concrete evidence and specific examples.
- Be specific so the authors know what they need to do to improve.
- Be thorough. This might be the only time you read the manuscript.
- Be professional and respectful.
- Remember to say what you liked about the manuscript!
How do you respond to peer review comments when submitting papers?
Respond with “yes” or “thank you for the comment” without providing clear details of your response to the query and the changes you have made to the manuscript as a result.
Why do scientists earn so little?
Scientists do not really care much about money. Most scientists do research for the love of research. So money is not the biggest concern. Hence, they are less likely to quarrel about money.
What is a salary of scientist?
The average data scientists salary is ₹708,012. An entry-level data scientist can earn around ₹500,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level data scientists with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹610,811 per annum which made this one of the highest paid jobs in india in science field.
What is highest paid job in the world?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
What is process of research?
The Research Process is a process of multiple scientific steps in conducting the research work. Each step is interlinked with other steps. The process starts with the research problem at first. Then it advances in the next steps sequentially. Generally, a researcher conducts research work within seven steps.
What is the salary of NASA scientist in rupees?
|Technical Recruiter salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 5,644/hr|
|Dataentry salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 35,891/mo|
|Technician salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 82,950/mo|
|Scientist salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ yr|
Who makes more money doctor or scientist?
If you are talking on an average then i would say doctors. As doctors earn more but there are few scientist who manages to make some innovation or invention that helps them to earn more money. As the royalty paid to them are quite high. A doctor’s income is limitless.
How much money do scientists make per hour?
As of Mar 22, 2021, the average hourly pay for a Scientist in the United States is $33.89 an hour. While ZipRecruiter is seeing hourly wages as high as $56.25 and as low as $16.59, the majority of Scientist wages currently range between $24.04 (25th percentile) to $40.14 (75th percentile) across the United States.
Who is the most successful scientist?
The 10 Greatest Scientists of All Time
- Albert Einstein (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Marie Curie (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Isaac Newton (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Charles Darwin (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Nikola Tesla (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Galileo Galilei (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Ada Lovelace (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Pythagoras (Credit: Mark Marturello)
What makes a successful scientist?
Two of the most common characteristics of scientists are curiosity and patience. They also must have patience to undergo the years of work that might be required to make a discovery in a scientific field. A sense of optimism keeps a scientist performing experiment after experiment, even if most of them fail.
What are the five parts of a research paper?
Customary Parts of an Education Research Paper
- Title/Cover Page.
- Contains the paper’s title, the author’s name, address, phone number, e-mail, and the day’s date. Abstract.
- Introduction and Statement of the Problem.
- Limitations of Study.
- Discuss your research methodology.
- Main Body of Paper/Argument.
Which job has highest salary in science?
Check out our list of the top 10 highest paying science careers for inspiration to guide your own science career journey.
- Physicist. IMAGE SOURCE: Pixabay, public domain.
- Atmospheric Scientists.
- Biochemists and biophysicists.
- Medical Scientists.
- Materials Scientist.
How long does it take to be a scientist?
Well, it usually takes 3-6 years to do an undergraduate science degree (depending on subject), then if you want to do a PhD that takes at least another 3 years. But to be honest, scientists never stop learning and so there isn’t really a clear definition of when someone ‘becomes a scientist’.
Who is the best scientists in the world?
|Name||Field of Influence|
|1. Alain Aspect||Quantum Theory|
|2. David Baltimore||Virology—HIV & Cancer|
|3. Allen Bard||Electrochemistry|
|4. Timothy Berners- Lee||Computer Science (WWW)|
What are the 8 step of research process?
These 8 stages in the research process are;
- Identifying the problem.
- Reviewing literature.
- Setting research questions, objectives, and hypotheses.
- Choosing the study design.
- Deciding on the sample design.
- Collecting data.
- Processing and analyzing data.
- Writing the report.
What do you expect to learn in research?
Assisting in research gives you hands-on experience in your field. You gain a deeper understanding of the scientific process… develop research questions and form and test your hypotheses. You learn what it’s like to work in a lab and learn about the planning of experiments, writing grants and how to report findings.
What are the 5 characteristics of a scientist?
What makes a good scientist?
- Curious. Scientists are curious about their world.
- Patient. Scientists are patient as they repeat experiments multiple times to verify results.
- Open-minded and free of bias.
What are the ingredients for being true scientists?
According to the author, the ingredients in the making of a scientist are — a sharp mind, curiosity to learn things and determination to work hard along with a competitive spirit. On the top of that, a scientist must never lose his scientific curiosity.
What are the 5 steps in conducting research?
Program Management 5 Steps in the Reasearch Process
- Step 1 – Locating and Defining Issues or Problems.
- Step 2 – Designing the Research Project.
- Step 3 – Collecting Data.
- Step 4 – Interpreting Research Data.
- Step 5 – Report Research Findings.
What should you include in a research paper?
When writing an outline, you should keep in mind a typical research paper structure that commonly includes:
- a title page;
- an abstract;
- an introduction;
- a methodology section;
How do you conduct a good research?
Basic Steps in the Research Process
- Step 1: Identify and develop your topic. Selecting a topic can be the most challenging part of a research assignment.
- Step 2 : Do a preliminary search for information.
- Step 3: Locate materials.
- Step 4: Evaluate your sources.
- Step 5: Make notes.
- Step 6: Write your paper.
- Step 7: Cite your sources properly.
- Step 8: Proofread.
What makes science unique?
What Makes Science Different From Other Ways of Knowing? Unlike art, philosophy, religion and other ways of knowing, science is based on empirical research. Research results are considered reliable when other scientists can perform the same experiment under the same conditions and obtain the same or similar results.
Can scientists become rich?
Some scientists earn Nobel prize in their respective field, But still they don’t work for it. And yes, It is possible for a Scientist to become rich, Bill Gates is the best example for it, He is a computer Scientist 😄.