What jobs pay over 100K without a degree?
Six-Figure Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Air Traffic Controller. Median Salary: $124,540.
- Real Estate Broker. Median Salary: $79,340.
- Construction Manager. Median Salary: $91,370.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Commercial Pilot.
- Funeral Services Manager.
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators.
- Nuclear Power Reactor Operator.
Is Capella University a degree mill?
One thing is true: Capella University is not a diploma mill. Such is due to the fact that it is accredited. However, its accreditation is not just any accreditation. Other than not being a diploma mill, Capella University is also a legit online school.
What is the most useless degree?
Here’s the list of the most useless degrees, as perceived by several sites.
- Advertising and public relations.
- Anthropology / Archaeology.
- Communications / Mass media.
- Criminal justice.
- Ethnic and civilization studies.
- Fashion design.
- Film, video, and photographic arts.
Is Capella flexpath hard?
It was a lot of hard work, but very rewarding in the end. A piece of advice that I will tell you….”Make sure you do something Capella every day”. This program is very rigorous, so you have to stay two steps ahead of everything.
What is the easiest high paying job to get?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What job pays 100K a year?
The annual wages for the following eight jobs that pay over 100K are based on the nationwide averages for each occupation.
- Information Technology Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Medical or Health Services Manager.
- Computer Network Architect.