Where can I practice drifting in Forza?
Forza Horizon 4: 10 Best Drift Zones
- 3 Farmstead.
- 4 Woodland Walk.
- 5 Thicket.
- 6 Holyrood Park.
- 7 City Suburbs.
- 8 Shepherd’s Crook.
- 9 Ashbrook Lane.
- 10 Horseshoe Turn. A simple drift zone named after what it looks like, Horseshoe Turn is a fun place to practice your drifting zone skills.
Where is the best place to drift?
Discover the top 5 drift locations in the world
- Franschhoek Pass, South Africa.
- Crown Range, New Zealand.
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi.
- Highlands Motorsport Park, New Zealand.
- Downtown Auckland, New Zealand.
What are the starter cars in Forza Horizon 2?
The three options were: BMW Z4 sDrive35is. Toyota Supra RZ. Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe.
What are the best cars in Forza Horizon 2?
Favorite Rides of Forza Horizon 2
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata. The all-new version of the best-selling 2-seat sports car in the world.
- 2013 McLaren P1.
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor.
- 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari.
- 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO.
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG.
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500.
What are drift zones in Forza?
What are Forza Horizon 5 Drift Zones? Drift Zones are challenges found all over the roads in Forza Horizon 5’s Mexico that test players’ drifting skills. For each Drift Zone, you need to drive along and stay within a particular stretch of road marked by flags.
What is a Supra RZ?
The Toyota Supra RZ was produced from 1993 to 2002 as part of the fourth generation Toyota Supra (JZA80). Replacing the 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo of the third generation Supra (GA70), the RZ was the performance model of its range. The RZ was sold as a Japanese domestic market model from 1993 to 2002.