Which sector fund is best?
Best Sector Mutual Funds
- Nippon India Power & Infra Fund Growth.
- Invesco India Infrastructure Fund Growth.
- SBI Magnum Equity ESG Fund Growth.
- L Infrastructure Fund – Growth.
- Invesco India Financial Services Fund Growth.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Banking And Financial Services Fund Growth.
Are sector funds a good investment?
Sector funds can be a good choice for investors of several stripes. They can help aggressive investors who want to maximize their exposure to a part of the economy they expect will outperform. Sector funds also can be used to position portfolios defensively during market downturns.
What is Fidelity’s best performing fund?
The seven best Fidelity mutual funds to buy and hold:
- Fidelity Large Cap Growth Enhanced Index Fund (FLGEX)
- Fidelity Value Fund (FDVLX)
- Fidelity Global Equity Income Fund (FGILX)
- Fidelity Select Health Care Portfolio (FSPHX)
- Fidelity U.S. Sustainability Index Fund (FITLX)
- Fidelity Capital & Income Fund (FAGIX)
What is the safest fund at Fidelity?
10 Best Fidelity Low-Risk Funds for Retirees
- Fidelity Contrafund (FCNTX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Fidelity Total Market Index Fund (FSKAX)
- Fidelity Worldwide Fund (FWWFX)
- Fidelity Extended Market Index Fund (FSMAX)
- Fidelity Puritan Fund (FPURX)
- Fidelity Zero Expense Ratio Index Funds.
Are sector funds more risky?
Since sector funds are exposed to a single sector and fewer number of stocks, they tend to carry higher risk as compared to a diversified equity mutual fund. The fund manager does not have much leeway to move away from the sector, even if its performance deteriorates.
How much should I allocate to sector funds?
Investors should also apply the 5% rule with sector funds. For example, if you wanted to diversify with specialty sectors, such as healthcare, real estate, and utilities, you would simply keep your allocation to 5% or less for each.
Which is the best Fidelity fund?